Author Topic: Human resources expert  (Read 2455 times)

Offline LionKing

• Mars
Human resources expert
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:43:43 PM »
Anyone who studied human resources, please discuss how to deal with an unresponsive boss. Ohers who have a successful experience they can share also do please.Thanks
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: Human resources expert
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:26:53 PM »
Anyone who studied human resources, please discuss how to deal with an unresponsive boss. Ohers who have a successful experience they can share also do please.Thanks

Unresponsive to what? And regarding what?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:39:42 AM »
To deadlines, sending emails and submitting stuff in appropriate time.. replying to emails..etc
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline molesworth

• Mars
  • the curse of st custards
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »
To deadlines, sending emails and submitting stuff in appropriate time.. replying to emails..etc
Is this a new situation, or has he/she been like this for a long time?

If it's new, it may be demotivation, stress, or some other cause (possibly personal circumstances).  Try raising it as a discussion point - "We really need to get <x> done to meet deadlines.  Is there anything I can do to help / take some of the load?".  It might lead to explanations, or at least some insight.

Next step is, I suppose, to take it to a higher level, but I'd be inclined to try to find the cause and work out the problems before resorting to that.
Days spent at sea are not deducted from one's allotted span - Phoenician proverb

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 02:59:47 PM »
Is this a new situation, or has he/she been like this for a long time?

If it's new, it may be demotivation, stress, or some other cause (possibly personal circumstances).  Try raising it as a discussion point - "We really need to get <x> done to meet deadlines.  Is there anything I can do to help / take some of the load?".  It might lead to explanations, or at least some insight.

Next step is, I suppose, to take it to a higher level, but I'd be inclined to try to find the cause and work out the problems before resorting to that.

Thnx. No it is not new ..will contact you later personally
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi