Author Topic: Hunchback aka inquisitivemind.  (Read 125876 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: Hunchback aka inquisitivemind.
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
"India Delta India Oscar Tango."

Falcon one-one-zero.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline pzkpfw

• Venus
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »

Falcon one-one-zero.

I don't understand. Am I Falcon zero-zero-one?

(Edit: (after next post) thanks. Never seen that one. Interesting...)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:55:00 PM by pzkpfw »

Offline cjameshuff

• Mars
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2012, 08:43:35 PM »

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »
Ah, got it. In EMS we used to have an off-the-book set of '12-' codes (to supplement the official '10-' codes) that were very similar.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2012, 12:07:32 AM »
He gave a 5 star review to a Kaysing book, to which someone (Christopher Girvan) commented:

Or .. -.. .. --- -

(Most of his reviews have an Amazon count like "0 of 7 people found the following review helpful", so I don't think it's too bad.)
I'd like to think that Amazon would use these "helpful" ratings to weight each review in the average.

I see another problem with the Amazon review system. There were many 1-star reviews of the Apollo 13 Blu-ray disk, not because they hated the movie (far from it) but because they had extreme difficulty in playing it on their player. There ought to be a separate check box for media and packaging problems that have nothing to do with the quality of the program because these probably also bring down the averages.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2012, 03:35:01 AM »
Your observation has a name: Crank Magnetism.

Naw, I'm aware of that -- I call it the Pringles Effect myself (you can't have just one).  And this is even more than the stereotypical way the Apollo Deniers show up at the more structured boards looking polite and educated with "just a couple of questions."

It is the gaping void of weirdness that always seems to be there.  And the way it gets exposed in almost off-handed way.  You'll be talking about S-band communications or something -- and getting into a fair amount of technical detail -- and the AD will make a remark like; "Ah, but that only works on a ROUND Earth."

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2012, 04:46:27 PM »
"You can't eat just one" was Lays.  Pringles is "once you pop, you can't stop."  However, Pringles is a more aesthetically pleasing name.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2012, 05:37:46 PM »
After "Crossing the Line" (nauticalese for crossing the equator) and after being initiated into the Solemn Mysteries of the Realm of Neptunus Rex (nauticalese for getting your butt sheleighlied for a few hours and forced to endure various humilitating activities and thereby earning the hallowed title of Shellback.) one sailor* was overheard to ask his chief, "When we go back up north, are we going to cross the equator again or go around it?"

*The sailor was in my division. Not so bad in itself except my division navigated the ship!

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2012, 07:20:29 PM »
Well, he could have been joking...

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2012, 08:46:39 PM »
I think Hunchbacked has now gone totally mad. A new video "A Command module or the Nautilus?" claims that the interior scenes in the Apollo 11 command module showing Buzz Aldrin making a sandwich and spinning a can in zero g were performed under water, and that Buzz was replaced with an identical-looking imposter.

Look up "Delusional misidentification syndrome". It fits him perfectly.

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
"They're here already!  You're next!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.   :o

(obscure?)

"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
Believe it or not, I've never seen that movie. I know I should watch it, it's considered a classic.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »
I hadn't even watched the whole clip when I wrote that last message, as it gets even better. The "actor" playing "Buzz" is wearing a mask, and the wires to his headset are actually tubes that allow the actor to breathe!

No question about it. This guy needs some serious help.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:23:35 PM by ka9q »

Offline Lunchpacked

• Mercury
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2012, 12:47:51 AM »
even hoaxers are against him and call out his sloppy (if any) research he has made..
govt shills usually resort to Ad hominem as they have no other way to counter logic or truth. However in this case, hunch, I think your conclusions need more thinking through. It appears to buzz and we'd at least expect the CM to be in low earth orbit. Going down this road hurts all the other good research being done to expose Fakery and false flags. Just saying.
--he he.. "good research"...

the truly delusional part is when he claims the water buzz has on a spoon is actually air bubbles under water.
this guy really has lost his marbles

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2012, 01:12:57 AM »
the truly delusional part is when he claims the water buzz has on a spoon is actually air bubbles under water.
Ah, but you see, that would work if the CM set, filled with water was actually in zero gravity.  If they had launched it into an orbit with a very high apogee, they could avoid gaps in communications coverage.  Very clever, these Zionist-Nazi fakers who did it to impress the Soviets who were totally in on it...
"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."