Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 12962 times)

Offline gillianren

• Saturn
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
The one thing they do know is that childhood tax benefits now start during pregnancy, which is a back door personhood bill.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #361 on: December 06, 2017, 06:42:14 AM »
"Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself"― Pythagoras

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #362 on: December 06, 2017, 10:15:53 AM »
crazy Trump wants to stir unnecessary problems

https://www.livescience.com/61110-us-embassy-move-jerusalem.html?utm_source=notification

That's an endlessly repeatable post, I think. Just change the link for each unnecessary problem he provokes.

Offline gillianren

• Saturn
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #363 on: December 06, 2017, 12:25:04 PM »
Indeed.  Though this particular one reinforces my belief that Jerusalem ought to be an international city, part of no country.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline gwiz

• Mars
« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2017, 05:17:43 AM »
Indeed.  Though this particular one reinforces my belief that Jerusalem ought to be an international city, part of no country.
Wasn't the late King Hussain of Jordan trying to get that done?  Pity his successor doesn't seem interested.
Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind - Terry Pratchett
...the ascent module ... took off like a rocket - Moon Man

Offline raven

• Saturn
« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2017, 08:38:48 PM »
... Putin could get the band back together ...
He's on a mission from God.
It's a hundred and eight miles to the White House. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Offline Al Johnston

• Earth
« Reply #366 on: December 08, 2017, 06:50:08 AM »
... Putin could get the band back together ...
He's on a mission from God.
It's a hundred and eight miles to the White House. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!
"Cheer up!" they said. "It could be worse!" they said.
So I did.
And it was.