Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 14137 times)

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
Re: Thank you
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »
N.B.: For anyone who doesn't know me, no, that's not a serious claim - it's a sarcastic reference to Hunchy's theory that the shots were done underwater, with an actor wearing a Buzz Aldrin mask which contained breathing tubes.

Yes, I could tell. With that video, I think hunchbacked finally revealed his true nature in a totally unambiguous fashion.

The man is ill. There's no other explanation.

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 02:21:29 AM »
Well, I thought the sarcasm was obvious, but I've been pounced on before by people thinking I was serious, so I thought I'd toss in a disclaimer.

The HB fad really seems to be in a lull, doesn't it?  The only stuff I've seen lately is either so far out as to sound psychotic or is a re-hashing of claims so old and tired they don't even merit a reply.  I don't think I've seen anything new from JW in months.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 04:20:50 AM »
Either they're all in a lull or they've looked at hunchbacked (who has become increasingly prolific of late) and decided that they really rather not associate publicly with such a lunatic.

Hunchbacked has pretty much given up trying to claim "incoherences" in the designs of various Apollo systems. All of his recent, uh, work claims various visual "incoherences" such as supposed discrepancies between video and still photography. All of it clearly results from comparing videos and pictures that were in fact taken at (sometimes wildly) different times or from a truly astonishing inability to interpret visual perspective.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:24:47 AM by ka9q »

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 02:35:18 PM »
Either they're all in a lull or they've looked at hunchbacked (who has become increasingly prolific of late) and decided that they really rather not associate publicly with such a lunatic.

Hunchbacked has pretty much given up trying to claim "incoherences" in the designs of various Apollo systems. All of his recent, uh, work claims various visual "incoherences" such as supposed discrepancies between video and still photography. All of it clearly results from comparing videos and pictures that were in fact taken at (sometimes wildly) different times or from a truly astonishing inability to interpret visual perspective.

Which youtube video where you commenting on about his obvious lack of math skills? I can't seem to locate it and was curious what his response was.