Author Topic: Van Allen on Space Radiation.  (Read 40455 times)

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
Re: Van Allen on Space Radiation.
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2016, 01:16:15 PM »
Of course. Remember, NASA can do ANYTHING.
Except put a man on the moon.

An elegant point made about the fantastical story that the CTs want us to believe.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2016, 01:27:37 PM »
Of course. Remember, NASA can do ANYTHING.
Except put a man on the moon.

An elegant point made about the fantastical story that the CTs want us to believe.
You know it might be nice for NASA to include some higher resolution cameras on the EM-2 mission, taking some better images of the landing sites.  That may stop a few of the nonsense views.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 02:18:17 PM »
Not when they will claim that the equipment seen was flown to the moon decades later.

Offline Willoughby

• Venus
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »
Not when they will claim that the equipment seen was flown to the moon decades later.

I think most of them would just reject the photographs.  There are well over ten thousand outstanding quality photographs of just about every single piece of equipment left on the moon taken from mere feet away from right there on the surface.  Thousands of pictures.  There will very likely never be a better quality photograph taken of any of the Apollo remnants than any one of the thousands that already exist,  and these photographs are dismissed as fakes on no basis other than it contradicts their conclusions that the missions were faked.  Their axiom is their conclusion that it was faked.  Any and all information is compared against that, and if it contradicts it, then it necessarily must be fake.  There is no reason to expect them to not use the same logic to dismiss a few more pictures that will be inferior to the thousands that already exist.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:47:34 PM by Willoughby »

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »
When was not the issue I referred, but where what.  The LRO images proved the missions were accomplished, yet the hoaxers claimed Photoshop, starting with hunchbacked IIRC.  These images broadcast live would be harder to claim fakery, not ruling the claim out completely.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2016, 04:23:57 PM »
The only proof they will accept is if one of their own fly to moon, survive the deadly sea of radiation and affirm the presence of the hardware. We know that, as one of them is trying to raise money to fly themselves to the moon to provide the definitive and final proof of the landings' authenticity.

Even then, there will be those that claim the arbitrators of truth have been bought by NASA, as everyone has their price.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2016, 09:11:20 PM »
The only proof they will accept is if one of their own fly to moon, survive the deadly sea of radiation and affirm the presence of the hardware. We know that, as one of them is trying to raise money to fly themselves to the moon to provide the definitive and final proof of the landings' authenticity.

Even then, there will be those that claim the arbitrators of truth have been bought by NASA, as everyone has their price.
Like he is going to get sufficient funds to ride a rocket.  He has the personality skills of a slug.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2016, 03:04:21 AM »

Apollo hardware was spotted from orbit during the missions, as well as of activity over the duration of the missions, but obviously NASA, evil bad guys, etc etc..

http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/pancam/pancam.html

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2016, 07:30:14 AM »
obm, you are absolutely amazing, I visited your web page and looked at the panoramic images and I can't find the LM(s) except where you have zoomed in quite tight.
Eugene Cernan

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2016, 07:07:20 AM »
The only proof they will accept is if one of their own fly to moon, survive the deadly sea of radiation and affirm the presence of the hardware.

I doubt any of the leftover Hoaxpreachers would ever admit that they were wrong for years.

Pick one or more of the following

[ ] the one who made the trip was bribed or threatened to lie (as you already noted)
[ ] the one who made the trip was hypnotized or fooled in some other way (can even be used by the one who made the trip)
[ ] it works now but not then
[ ] the relics were brought were later
[ ] the NASA was using secret technology (Area51 ... UFO....)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2016, 08:40:49 AM »
The only proof they will accept is if one of their own fly to moon, survive the deadly sea of radiation and affirm the presence of the hardware.

I doubt any of the leftover Hoaxpreachers would ever admit that they were wrong for years.

Pick one or more of the following

[ ] the one who made the trip was bribed or threatened to lie (as you already noted)
[ ] the one who made the trip was hypnotized or fooled in some other way (can even be used by the one who made the trip)
[ ] it works now but not then
[ ] the relics were brought were later
[ ] the NASA was using secret technology (Area51 ... UFO....)
All of the above. ::)
Eugene Cernan