Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
The Hoax Theory / Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Last post by DD Brock on February 17, 2018, 01:28:14 PM »
I was trying to remember why he changed his handle to DefusingTheAgenda, I forgot all about that. Yeah, they won alright, lol!
« Last post by onebigmonkey on February 17, 2018, 08:53:59 AM »
He hotlinked images from my site and tried to use them in his articles on infowars. I don't like that (my site now prevents it), so I changed the images in the links to one of a truck stop. It just so happened that the truck stop was the same one that featured in one of his own youtube videos (the house details were clearly visible in the video, wasn't hard to track it down) where he describes what his business plans are for the place and how he's doing it up.

He then got very defensive and claimed this was a direct threat to him. It was no such thing. In this latest rambling drunken waffle he now claims it wasn't his house but that it belongs to a 'friend'.

He's welcome to his own sewer. I know he's lying, and so does he.
« Last post by Bryanpoprobson on February 17, 2018, 06:14:17 AM »
I’ve just remembered the full idiocy of this chump. He is the one who claimed that the powers that be (MIB or someone) closed him down on infowars, deleting all his posts in the process. Then saying on WooTube that he did it himself, then lying still further saying a member of his team did it without his knowledge. Shame all the original comments on his videos around those events have been erased, it was so funny watching him squirm.😂👀
« Last post by Bryanpoprobson on February 17, 2018, 05:47:13 AM »
Sorry, it was my fault he got wound up, lolz.
I'm temporarily working the swing shift and not sleeping much, so I was goofing around and looked up old AwE's new channel for the giggles. Beware Louse posted "hay brother" on one of Adrian's videos, and I just couldn't resist riling him up about it. He hates it when you correct his spelling, and I am not a good person, lol.

Like I was telling onebigmonkey, I had no idea he'd get THAT worked up. He told me he was going to devastate me just like he had gotten OBM fired. Dude is a serious piece of work. I guess he challenged me to a debate on his live stream, but I didn't see it. I wouldn't have anyhow. My dogs wanting me to throw the ball for them was more important. By a long ways.

So it’s all your fault.😂
Claiming a country is responsible for launching a rocket to space merely because it was launched from their land mass is rather like claiming a movie was made by the country of the filming location, e.g. The Lord of the Rings films are American films (not NZ films as some of my countrymen like to claim) even if it was filmed here, and even if the director was a Kiwi.
This was the point I was trying to make in response to your initial post claiming New Zealand was the 11th country.
The Hoax Theory / Re: Apollo Pictures
« Last post by raven on February 17, 2018, 01:46:16 AM »
Near the back of the  December 1969 edition of National Geographic, there is, among with several photos from Apollo 11 itself in the magazine proper, including two page spreads, there is an advertisement for Apollo 11 images in slide, print, and poster form. I can confirm this with my own print copy, which I will scan from if requested.

I have the same issue in print.  Does yours still have the vinyl phonograph sheet?
Sadly no. I found it used at a thrift store in not terribly great condition. More than readable, but definitely the worse for wear. Mind you, I didn't then and still don't have any way of playing back such a thing, so it's no great loss for me, but it would be nice to have it.
« Last post by DD Brock on February 17, 2018, 12:46:58 AM »
Sorry, it was my fault he got wound up, lolz.
I'm temporarily working the swing shift and not sleeping much, so I was goofing around and looked up old AwE's new channel for the giggles. Beware Louse posted "hay brother" on one of Adrian's videos, and I just couldn't resist riling him up about it. He hates it when you correct his spelling, and I am not a good person, lol.

Like I was telling onebigmonkey, I had no idea he'd get THAT worked up. He told me he was going to devastate me just like he had gotten OBM fired. Dude is a serious piece of work. I guess he challenged me to a debate on his live stream, but I didn't see it. I wouldn't have anyhow. My dogs wanting me to throw the ball for them was more important. By a long ways.
The Hoax Theory / Re: Apollo Pictures
« Last post by JayUtah on February 16, 2018, 10:35:18 PM »
Near the back of the  December 1969 edition of National Geographic, there is, among with several photos from Apollo 11 itself in the magazine proper, including two page spreads, there is an advertisement for Apollo 11 images in slide, print, and poster form. I can confirm this with my own print copy, which I will scan from if requested.

I have the same issue in print.  Does yours still have the vinyl phonograph sheet?
Tech Support / Re: Two New Users
« Last post by LunarOrbit on February 16, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »
I don't see any users with that name. I may have mistaken the account for a spammer and rejected it. Please ask him to register again with the same name so I can approve his account.
« Last post by Northern Lurker on February 16, 2018, 05:21:27 PM »
I could only watch for a minute or two. One thing got my attention was when he said "We beat them in Youtube and then in Infowars". Youtube and Infowars are the only places where HBs can delete comments and block their critcs...

Lurky
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10