Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
The Hoax Theory / Re: Apollo 17 Visor Reflection
« Last post by Count Zero on November 19, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
Some Hoax Believers (HBs as they're known around here) have tried to claim that the figure in the above image is not wearing a backpack.  However, his shadow clearly shows that he is.  We simply can't see it on the figure because he is facing us.
« Last post by benparry on November 19, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »
Hey Bknight. I know I have debated quite a few times with people on a couple of facebook forums. some listen and of course some don't lol
« Last post by bknight on November 19, 2017, 08:21:52 AM »
ah ok cool. well another one bites the dust lol cheers guys
Welcome to the forum.  Most of the images that show "inconsistencies" are misapplication of a little bit of knowledge applied to a mindset of "I know it was faked/photo shopped" and viola we have a conspiracy.  The best way to approach any image  is to look at the high res ones in the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal(ALSJ)  and much is apparent. 
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html
The Reality of Apollo / Re: Need: RCA Quadruplex VTR playback german Apollo tapes
« Last post by Obviousman on November 18, 2017, 03:46:18 PM »
Patreon allows your supporters to give you either a once-off donation, or a continuing regular donation (e.g. $5 per month). I think it would be ideal for a project like yours.

I'd be happy to support a worthwhile project like yours.
The Reality of Apollo / Re: AS17-P-2333 duplicate negative scan
« Last post by apollo16uvc on November 18, 2017, 03:15:30 PM »
Would anybody be interested in a contact print directly from original negative? either smaller, 1:1 scale or even larger than the original negative.

I am talking about a completely analog, chemical copy from the negative, no digital print.

It may be done by a hobbyist at a reasonable price.

If enough people are interested he may do a bunch of them. So if you have interest, please reply.
« Last post by benparry on November 18, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »
ah ok cool. well another one bites the dust lol cheers guys
« Last post by Halcyon Dayz, FCD on November 18, 2017, 12:12:58 PM »
Versions of this claim go back to at least 2008.
So it isn't just bunk, it is recycled bunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVcpotrLbo
« Last post by onebigmonkey on November 18, 2017, 12:08:19 PM »
Yep, it's the other astronaut, complete with PLSS, visor and camera taking the photo.

The EVA was broadcast on live TV, including from the location of the photograph and no stage hands were shown. The EVA also featured live images of Earth that can be dated precisely, so no. it's not on a stage set.

e2a: The image is AS17-141-21608
« Last post by benparry on November 18, 2017, 09:14:58 AM »
Hey yeah this is the video which refers to it. in my opinion its just another astronaut. for me the shadow is important its of a square indicating a back pack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=771BCym46JE&feature=player_embedded
« Last post by Trebor on November 18, 2017, 08:59:36 AM »
Hi benparry,
I don't suppose you know which image it is?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10