Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 478981 times)

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #1065 on: November 03, 2017, 01:12:06 AM »
I started to watch the series 'Conspiracy' on Netflix (Australia) for a laugh and saw Bart Sibrel again. I used to think he was just delusional but now i realise he is just a piece of shit. Sorry about the language but it is true.

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #1066 on: November 03, 2017, 03:35:28 PM »
Not worth starting a new thread, but in the "old friends"-y category - I was talking with the assistant chief of our local fire company (where I volunteer), and it turns out he used to work for IBM during Apollo, supporting the computers at Goddard in the same building I work in now.  8)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1067 on: November 04, 2017, 06:12:48 AM »
Every time Bryanpoprobson posts one of our light bulbs blows.

~shakes fist~

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #1068 on: November 04, 2017, 10:07:30 AM »
Don't you just love expattaffy1, apparently I am the worlds greatest hacker and if I disagree with comments on WooTube I send people Viruses to their computer, hack into their e-mail accounts and steal their WooTube passwords.

Taffy's video has been reported to YouTube for deformation of character, but can you slander against an alias? My contention is that many people are aware of my real identity and that I have never hidden it, the fact that twatty is too stupid to work out my ID is no excuse.
The allegations have been repeated by another wootube idiot by the name of Mr Strange his video has also been reported. Anyone wishing to flag these videos are more than welcome.   ;) ;D

You're really into the woo part of YouTube if you're wrestling with idiots like expattaffy1!!! ;D
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1069 on: November 04, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »
I have ignored him for years, I did one quick video (with P Poor sound) and I got bombarded by him and a guy called Mr Strange, the level of stupidity of the arguments basically got me annoyed so I reacted.

I am sorry master Yoda I forgot all that I was told... "Patience you must have, my young Padawan."
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1070 on: November 04, 2017, 11:23:36 AM »

~shakes fist~

:-X  :-X
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1071 on: November 04, 2017, 12:54:05 PM »

~shakes fist~

:-X  :-X

DAMMIT!

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1072 on: November 05, 2017, 07:28:43 AM »
The thoughts of Mr strange (extwattaffy1's sidekick) on the Ranger series of Lunar Impact probes.

"Mister Strange
10 hours ago
Look here ya crazy rabbit critter! Now who in their right mind would be shouting in applause at the destruction of a multi million dollar space vehicle that nasa plowed into the moon? And you lot say us moon hoaxers are crazy? That's like taking your Porsche and driving it into a brick wall and every one starts clapping and yelling YAY YAY! That is insanity at it's finest! And to think these crazy lot are running this here world! No wonder this planet is destroyed and ruined!"

Words fail me.. :D

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #1073 on: November 05, 2017, 03:21:03 PM »
The thoughts of Mr strange (extwattaffy1's sidekick) on the Ranger series of Lunar Impact probes.

"Mister Strange
10 hours ago
Look here ya crazy rabbit critter! Now who in their right mind would be shouting in applause at the destruction of a multi million dollar space vehicle that nasa plowed into the moon? And you lot say us moon hoaxers are crazy? That's like taking your Porsche and driving it into a brick wall and every one starts clapping and yelling YAY YAY! That is insanity at it's finest! And to think these crazy lot are running this here world! No wonder this planet is destroyed and ruined!"

You might point out that for safety testing in cars, they drive them into walls, etc. That's not considered crazy; it's how you get data.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #1074 on: November 05, 2017, 07:04:34 PM »

"Mister Strange
10 hours ago

What is he proposing that NASA do? Crash it into a scrap yard on Earth and get their money back?

Which leads me to wonder ; Presumably the millions spent on space projects is more about labour and development costs rather than the value of the actual materials used so what what would the scrap value of an average spacecraft actually be?
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1075 on: November 05, 2017, 10:34:54 PM »

"Mister Strange
10 hours ago

What is he proposing that NASA do? Crash it into a scrap yard on Earth and get their money back?

Which leads me to wonder ; Presumably the millions spent on space projects is more about labour and development costs rather than the value of the actual materials used so what what would the scrap value of an average spacecraft actually be?

It is the same old BS.  NASA wasted 25 billion to fake the moon landings and of course all the lunar missions leading up to them.  They(he) are really grating in both their presentation and material.  I haven't been back to any of his videos and only watched a couple of the newer model.  The stupidity is great among them.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #1076 on: November 06, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »
I started to watch the series 'Conspiracy' on Netflix (Australia) for a laugh and saw Bart Sibrel again. I used to think he was just delusional but now i realise he is just a piece of shit. Sorry about the language but it is true.

Just the mere mention of his name makes me want to punch him... I can't of course...

SO I'LL POST THIS INSTEAD!

Now, I'm not a man who enjoys violence... except for this... I could watch it all day.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1077 on: November 06, 2017, 12:38:38 PM »

Just the mere mention of his name makes me want to punch him... I can't of course...

SO I'LL POST THIS INSTEAD!

Now, I'm not a man who enjoys violence... except for this... I could watch it all day.

Where's the forum "like" button when you need it?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1078 on: November 06, 2017, 02:15:55 PM »
I've now had the misfortune to watch a few of his videos.

Good Lord he's dumb.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1079 on: November 06, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
I've now had the misfortune to watch a few of his videos.

Good Lord he's dumb.

Fits in with quite a few of the YTube crowd.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan