Author Topic: Clavius: missing photos  (Read 229 times)

Offline QuietElite

• Venus
Clavius: missing photos
« on: October 12, 2017, 04:29:16 PM »
clavius.org doesnt show pictures anymore which are important for illustration purposes. Does someone know if the website is still maintained ? It would be bad when it stays in that way since it is a great source for hoax claim debunks.

Offline JayUtah

• Uranus
    • Clavius
Re: Clavius: missing photos
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 05:28:35 PM »
Yes, the site is still maintained.  The hosting company recently switched to a new virtualization management system and the photos haven't worked right since.  I have a ticket open with them for this problem.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline QuietElite

• Venus
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »
Yes, the site is still maintained.  The hosting company recently switched to a new virtualization management system and the photos haven't worked right since.  I have a ticket open with them for this problem.

Ok good to know  :)
It seems that something like that is currently a sprawling problem one the internet. I recently saw on many other websites that there are images missing or that the image is replaced by some sort of "error image".

Offline bknight

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:29:39 AM »
Oh I can see the clamor, images taken down as they are/were fake.  Good luck Jay on getting the fix in place.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Glom

• Jupiter
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:23:02 AM »
The layout graphics are gone too.

I checked out the site to link to Occam's Razor because the HB at cosmobaut really needs to understand not jumping to wild conclusions on flimsy pretexts, but it's now just text. No buttons.

Offline bknight

• Uranus
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 08:38:58 AM »
The layout graphics are gone too.

I checked out the site to link to Occam's Razor because the HB at cosmobaut really needs to understand not jumping to wild conclusions on flimsy pretexts, but it's now just text. No buttons.

He does need a lot of help in even understanding his position, apparently taken from Mary Bennett's calculation of the radiation received during the Orion mission in 2014.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan