Author Topic: Photo Foto Fake  (Read 19641 times)

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
Re: Photo Foto Fake
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2019, 05:59:09 AM »
OP, when challenged on your first photo, you produce a second. Without resolution on the second, you produce a third, and without resolution on that, a fourth.

When will you get to a point of discussing any with some form of resolution?

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2019, 06:23:57 AM »
There is a simple test for verifying shadow orientations in photographs with a single small-angle light source, like the sun on the lunar surface. Draw a straight line through each object and the shadow it casts, and those lines will all run through the shadow of the camera. (If the camera's shadow is in the picture, of course.)

It's best to do these with small pointy artificial objects some distance above the surface, like the tips of gnomons, rakes and the like where there's less confusion in the object/shadow pairings. It can be tricky with things like rocks and boulders sitting on the surface unless they have very distinctive features.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:27:24 AM by ka9q »

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2019, 01:00:32 PM »
OP, when challenged on your first photo, you produce a second. Without resolution on the second, you produce a third, and without resolution on that, a fourth.

When will you get to a point of discussing any with some form of resolution?

He won't discuss anything, he is an avid follower of expattafy1, he posts on youtube under the name of K. Chris Caldwell and trolling is all he is capable of.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline molesworth

• Mars
  • the curse of st custards
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2019, 09:48:36 AM »
He won't discuss anything, he is an avid follower of expattafy1, he posts on youtube under the name of K. Chris Caldwell and trolling is all he is capable of.
A search on his name turns up a lot of conspiracy nonsense, including some very anti-semitic stuff. He also seems to have Flickr account with nothing but stock photos on it...

I'd say he's a somewhat disturbed person with an anti-authoritarian axe to grind, and unlikely to actually debate any of the claims he makes.
Days spent at sea are not deducted from one's allotted span - Phoenician proverb

Offline BDL

• Venus
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »
Looking at all his picture which he presents as “evidence”, all of it is pretty easily explained. He seems have classic case of HowDoShadowsWorkAgainItus. Pretty common among conspiracy theorists.
“One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind.” - Neil Armstrong, 1969

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2019, 05:14:45 PM »
When I pointed out (indirectly as I am blocked on the particular channel involved) that the OP has some outstanding posts on here, this is the idiotic reply.

K. Chris Caldwell
​@Shill Stompers I never reply to the Burger King reject whore shills. It'd be a waste of time.

I did post recently at that sight so as to compile a current list of the criminals' current aliases.

I didn't read any of their posts back, but I did see that they all followed the same format as per their training by the US Tyranny. Funny how they all deny being whores, no disrespect to the hard working ladies of the night intended, but all follow the same SOP.

I don't see their posts on YouTube anymore. Seeing their posts got boring, so I muted them all.

The Burger King reject whore shills are just failed psychopathic adults reliving for thirty pieces of silver their days of bullying others on the playground. Can you image having a job where you spend your day writing "I know you are, but what am I?!" and "I'm gonna tell on you!" Sad. Just sad.

Cheers.

NASA. Apollo. Theranos.

"Ignorance is Strength." I'm weak.

😂😂😂😂
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2019, 06:17:42 PM »
When I pointed out (indirectly as I am blocked on the particular channel involved) that the OP has some outstanding posts on here, this is the idiotic reply.

K. Chris Caldwell
​@Shill Stompers I never reply to the Burger King reject whore shills. It'd be a waste of time.

I did post recently at that sight so as to compile a current list of the criminals' current aliases.

I didn't read any of their posts back, but I did see that they all followed the same format as per their training by the US Tyranny. Funny how they all deny being whores, no disrespect to the hard working ladies of the night intended, but all follow the same SOP.

I don't see their posts on YouTube anymore. Seeing their posts got boring, so I muted them all.

The Burger King reject whore shills are just failed psychopathic adults reliving for thirty pieces of silver their days of bullying others on the playground. Can you image having a job where you spend your day writing "I know you are, but what am I?!" and "I'm gonna tell on you!" Sad. Just sad.

Cheers.

NASA. Apollo. Theranos.

"Ignorance is Strength." I'm weak.

😂😂😂😂

A sad case.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2019, 06:29:22 PM »
Someone needs to have his mommy take away his computer.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2019, 09:31:37 AM »
At least if he doesn't actually converse then a single reply debunking his claims is job done, time for tea.

His interpretation of shadow directions is pretty laughable. The UHT is clearly not vertical.

And you'd think shadowy conspiracy organisations would be better at shadows. The clue is in the name.

At least he ID's the pictures he uses though.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2019, 10:42:21 AM »
. . . Why Burger King?

I've talked before about how it's literally impossible to pay me enough to go against my moral values on this issue, and I'm not going to get into gendered language and sex work, but Burger King?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2019, 04:24:42 PM »
. . . Why Burger King?

I've talked before about how it's literally impossible to pay me enough to go against my moral values on this issue, and I'm not going to get into gendered language and sex work, but Burger King?

It was the Burger King quote that identified him. He thinks that us paid shills 😂😂 are rejects from Burger King and MacDonalds and basically unemployable.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2019, 05:36:07 PM »
 The dude clearly has some major issues.
I find life to be much more pleasant if you avoid contact with wackos and angry people.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2019, 10:07:48 AM »
It was the Burger King quote that identified him. He thinks that us paid shills 😂😂 are rejects from Burger King and MacDonalds and basically unemployable.

Okay, that makes some kind of sense.  (Actually, I am unemployable, but that's due to health problems.  And I do get paid for some of my time online, but that's through Patreon for writing articles, and I don't make very much at it.  Certainly not enough for me to go against my beliefs and lie about history!)
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2019, 02:20:08 AM »
He posted here because he's a troll. As he has stated clearly that he has ulterior motives for posting that do not involve defending his position then he can be banned. Unless he wants to grow a spine and have discussion, he had no business here.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:10 AM »
. . . Why Burger King?

Then, according to Twik's Theory of Troll Projection, he's been fired from Burger King at some point in his life. He's turned into his mind into "I'm too good for them!"

If he were just thinking generic fast food jobs, McDonalds is the typical target.