Author Topic: She Gone! The Mountian, That Is  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Read Think Repeat

• Mercury
She Gone! The Mountian, That Is
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:50:07 PM »
The Apollo 15 fraud, again.

The NASA fraudsters' fraudlings did not execute the faking of the blastoff from the Moon set too well. Right before the camera lifts off from the Moon set, it displays the 1,300 meter high Hill 305 as being in the "distance." After a time of the camera flying upwards to simulate the prop LEM lifting off from the Moon set, Hill 305 just disappears.

The relatively puny experiments are still visible, as is the prop LEM's descent stage, but Hill 305 is just gone. Oops!

Apollo, a criminal joke.

"Ignorance is Strength." I'm weak.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:52:49 PM by Read Think Repeat »

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: She Gone! The Mountian, That Is
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:12:17 AM »
Cherrypicking two frames to promote your lie? Standard. 

The entire sequence shows details in Hadley Rille that were unknown before the mission. Explain that.

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:04:21 AM »
Cherrypicking two frames to promote your lie? Standard. 

The entire sequence shows details in Hadley Rille that were unknown before the mission. Explain that.

It's hilarious since Hill 305 is 21 km from the LM and the field of view of the second photo, scaled from the descent stage is only about 150 m.  Complete ignorance of scale and angle by someone who has read nothing thought less, and repeats their error.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 08:26:32 AM »
Here's a thought experiment for you. If that hill is 1300m high, how wide is it and how far away must it be to appear as it does in the first image?

Or, to put it another way, justify your claim that such a 'hill' should be visible anywhere in the second image, given the scale of objects that are visible in it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:34:33 AM by Jason Thompson »
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 11:25:17 AM »
The initial image is right before launch or with one to two seconds after lift off.  After that the dish is not visible at the bottom of the window.  I can't tell when the next image is taken, so there may have been a pitch over.

I agree with all the critical comments made earlier asking RTP to justify his allegations.  I doubt he will judging from his past behavior on all the threads he started.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 06:21:06 PM »
I agree with all the critical comments made earlier asking RTP to justify his allegations.  I doubt he will judging from his past behavior on all the threads he started.

Seagull with diarrhea

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 11:20:12 PM »
Seagull with diarrhea
A disgusting but apt description. Ew. Apt. But ew.

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 03:26:01 AM »
Seagull with diarrhea
A disgusting but apt description. Ew. Apt. But ew.

My task here is done :)

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 02:00:55 PM »
What an idiot!

The hoaxies are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, really desperate for anything in which to hang their Stupid!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 02:27:12 PM »
What an idiot!

The hoaxies are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, really desperate for anything in which to hang their Stupid!
Sam Colby was always this bad. This is nothing new.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 04:32:09 PM »
Sam Colby was always this bad.

Ah yes, author of the immortal line: "FACT! Rumour has it..."
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain