Off Topic > General Discussion

International Skeptics Forum domain expired

(1/4) > >>

BazBear:
It looks like IceRat forgot to pay the bills! :( Edit- Actually, following the "rescue your domain" link takes you to the TribeTech control panel; as IceRat owns TribeTech it would appear he forgot to pay himself! ;D

bknight:
OK, I'll bite who is IceRat? I'm not a member or even a lurker.

BazBear:

--- Quote from: bknight on August 15, 2016, 08:20:38 AM ---OK, I'll bite who is IceRat? I'm not a member or even a lurker.

--- End quote ---
I don't know his real name. He was a long time member of the James Randi Education Forum (the old name for the ISF) who also owns an internet/software company (TribeTech). When the Randi Foundation decided they didn't want the forum anymore, he volunteered to take it over and host it under the new moniker. In any case, he admitted he screwed up and it's all fixed now.

Edit to add - After looking at the TribeTech site, I see his name is David Steadson.

bknight:
I visited the site , and find a long thread concerning a certain hoax.  Jay and fatfredy88/cosmored/etc.etc. in a heated battle
Jay: I have a couple of questions
1. How long have you been at the debunking game?
2. Approximately how many hours have you spent penning your excellent posts?

12oh2alarm:

--- Quote from: bknight on August 16, 2016, 07:39:59 AM ---I visited the site , and find a long thread concerning a certain hoax.  Jay and fatfredy88/cosmored/etc.etc. in a heated battle.

--- End quote ---

Got a link so I can educate myself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version