Author Topic: Apollo 12 and the Surveyor 3 Mystery  (Read 77219 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Apollo 12 and the Surveyor 3 Mystery
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2019, 06:16:30 AM »
Still waiting, Derek, still waiting.....

Don't hold your breath!

We have a bunch of guys about to turn blue here...

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2019, 07:04:47 AM »
Still waiting, Derek, still waiting.....

Don't hold your breath!

We have a bunch of guys about to turn blue here...

Now that is funny.  To me on 21 Jul 2019, I didn't find any news that "John" had come forth with his group of papers/memos that proved conclusively that Apollo was a hoax.  This was not unanticipated of course and no astronaut came forth and admitted to any hoax missions to the Moon.  So all in all it was a big failure for Derek.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2019, 07:35:42 PM »
Dear god this is just CT hell on earth.

Derek claims... well basically he can't show the evidence because he would have to commit Hari-Kiri or something. He never threatened Jay with legal action, he has evidence but can't understand why the 20th no show happened and he is not responsible for any of it because  "john Kelly" told him so. But read his book which will be released when "john kelly" turns up at god know where.

AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY DEITY DAMMIT ALREADY.

Boo Hoo, he doesn't have photos and documents, but he has seen them.

THATS FRAKKIN USELESS. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?

After that interaction I need therapy. Or possibly alcohol. Or kill me now. Take a shortcut.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2019, 10:31:02 PM »
In America, alcohol's cheaper than therapy.

You're describing an interaction with a con man.  He's willing to lie and keep lying to cover up the former lies.  He's desperate to be believed, but can give a rational person no reason to do so.  There you go.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2019, 01:32:05 AM »

You're describing an interaction with a con man.  He's willing to lie and keep lying to cover up the former lies.  He's desperate to be believed, but can give a rational person no reason to do so.  There you go.
I still feel slightly....sticky. But I guess I have a modicum of moral fibre.

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2019, 01:53:56 AM »
Some clarification: he claims he has SEEN evidence (property of the mysterious John Kelly) which convinces him that John is telling the truth. He won't reveal the evidence, however, because he is waiting for John to release it... which he (John) has done already to a 'major Chicago newspaper' but they are not publishing it, it seems. Derek knows this because he "...has spoken..." to the reporter concerned at the newspaper but Derek won't say who the reporter is or which newspaper it is in case in adversely influences 'John' and his major announcement.

Derek is going to reveal some details in his book - which has been "pre-purchased via Pay Pal" by some people and therefore Derek will not 'reveal' what is in his book in deference to them... even though the text version of the book will be released to everyone free of charge.

My own honest and personal opinion is that next Derek will say that it was going to all happen and be published but a dog ate the lot... and they were the only copies.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2019, 10:04:34 AM »

I still feel slightly....sticky. But I guess I have a modicum of moral fibre.

IMO  Derek is nothing but a snake oil salesman wannbe.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
Sounds like he's on his way to Aldebaran.  :) :)  Is he pulling peoples chains or is he serious? Just so funny.

PS For those who haven't read the post on UM, Derek's next book is about Howard Hughes building a spacecraft and flying off to Aldebaran."  ;D ;D
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2019, 11:23:55 AM »
Sounds like he's on his way to Aldebaran.  :) :)  Is he pulling peoples chains or is he serious? Just so funny.

PS For those who haven't read the post on UM, Derek's next book is about Howard Hughes building a spacecraft and flying off to Aldebaran."  ;D ;D

Incredulous at best.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2019, 01:38:48 PM »
IMO  Derek is nothing but a snake oil salesman wannabe.

Perhaps.  He looks to me like a mediocre author wishing he were a real author.  He seems to have had a ripple of success writing short fiction.  But his proposed nonfiction seemed squarely aimed at only gullible audiences predisposed to buy conspiratorial tales.  That's what looks like snake oil.  The whole sequence of "dog ate my homework" excuses by which he seems to be trying to extricate himself from the Apollo mess comes off as childish and ham-fisted.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2019, 03:56:32 PM »
Some clarification: he claims he has SEEN evidence (property of the mysterious John Kelly) which convinces him that John is telling the truth. He won't reveal the evidence, however, because he is waiting for John to release it... which he (John) has done already to a 'major Chicago newspaper' but they are not publishing it, it seems. Derek knows this because he "...has spoken..." to the reporter concerned at the newspaper but Derek won't say who the reporter is or which newspaper it is in case in adversely influences 'John' and his major announcement.

Derek is going to reveal some details in his book - which has been "pre-purchased via Pay Pal" by some people and therefore Derek will not 'reveal' what is in his book in deference to them... even though the text version of the book will be released to everyone free of charge.

My own honest and personal opinion is that next Derek will say that it was going to all happen and be published but a dog ate the lot... and they were the only copies.

Oh what a tangled web we weave........
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline SerPounce

• Mercury
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2019, 06:32:06 PM »

That rant was a response to me asking if he was willing to provide financial records to back up his claim that he was donating any profit to charity. I had previously brought up his connection to Something called "the Aldebaran project".
If you have the chance look up his thread about it on UM, its quite entertaining. (Btw. I'm Noteverythingisaconspiracy on UM. It was to long to use here)

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2019, 07:06:05 PM »

That rant was a response to me asking if he was willing to provide financial records to back up his claim that he was donating any profit to charity. I had previously brought up his connection to Something called "the Aldebaran project".
If you have the chance look up his thread about it on UM, its quite entertaining. (Btw. I'm Noteverythingisaconspiracy on UM. It was to long to use here)

OK, fairly obvoius who I am, bknight is bknight, obviousman is obviousman, threadworm is onebigmonkey, anyone left out? Oh Chrlzs is chrlzs, I think.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2019, 10:17:20 AM »

Well I have to agree everything is NOT a conspiracy. :)
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »
Wheeee. Now we are using PM to co-ordinate an attack on poor Derek over on UM, apparently.