Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 479116 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #1050 on: May 08, 2016, 08:52:01 AM »
That would be hunchbacked a person of very poor spatial relationships.  Very easy to debunk although he will never agree that he is "seeing" whatever he is speaking about incorrectly.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #1051 on: May 08, 2016, 12:18:36 PM »
I couldn't resist either. Why do you have to tell me about such things?

I think some of the others in the discussion are still overestimating Hunch's abilities. They don't yet understand just how bad his perception and reasoning really is.

Offline molesworth

• Mars
  • the curse of st custards
« Reply #1052 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:21 PM »
Reading through his list of topics, it seems he's had some "debates" with Ernest W. Adams before.  A bit surprised to see Ernest there, as he usually pops up on Facebook, and it got me wondering if he's a member here too.

Anyway, I'd be interested to read more, but I have to ask, is Quora worth signing up for?  It looks like yet another Q & A site, but possibly lower quality than Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange (if a bit wider in topic range).
Days spent at sea are not deducted from one's allotted span - Phoenician proverb

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #1053 on: May 11, 2016, 02:12:04 AM »
I've been on Quora for a while. A lot of the questions are poorly phrased, too broad, too subjective and/or look very much like they're written by a student trying to cheat on his homework. But there are many that are definitely worth answering. Besides, I got a free laptop bag from them last year.

I haven't used any of the other collaborative Q&A sites so I can't really compare them.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #1054 on: June 06, 2016, 11:27:38 AM »
The old Fox television program Conspiracy Theory has been rereleased on Netflix streaming in the United States.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1055 on: June 06, 2016, 11:40:48 AM »
The old Fox television program Conspiracy Theory has been rereleased on Netflix streaming in the United States.
It still contains no debunking of the Bart's claims.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #1056 on: June 06, 2016, 12:00:21 PM »
It still contains no debunking of the Bart's claims.

It was essentially made to showcase and advocate Sibrel's claims, with very little if any attention given over to debunking.  While ostensibly presented as a balanced view, my conversations with the interviewees reveal that it was edited in a very one-sided fashion.  This was originally presented in 2002.  As you may be aware, at the time Fox News and Fox Entertainment were two largely separate companies that shared one broadcast channel.  Conspiracy Theory was produced by Fox Entertainment; the Fox News arm ended up having to do damage control.  As part of their penance, Fox Entertainment agreed to be the distribution network for Mark Gray's Spacecraft Films offerings for a while.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1057 on: June 06, 2016, 12:47:53 PM »

It was essentially made to showcase and advocate Sibrel's claims, with very little if any attention given over to debunking.  While ostensibly presented as a balanced view, my conversations with the interviewees reveal that it was edited in a very one-sided fashion.  This was originally presented in 2002.  As you may be aware, at the time Fox News and Fox Entertainment were two largely separate companies that shared one broadcast channel.  Conspiracy Theory was produced by Fox Entertainment; the Fox News arm ended up having to do damage control.  As part of their penance, Fox Entertainment agreed to be the distribution network for Mark Gray's Spacecraft Films offerings for a while.
This was the reason I quit watching Fox as an "unbiased" news source.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1058 on: April 26, 2017, 11:20:49 AM »
Has anyone seen/heard from Cosmored/FatFreddy88/Scot etc.  in the recent past or has he quit spamming the internet with his ignorant viewpoint?
Eugene Cernan

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
« Reply #1059 on: April 26, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
« Reply #1060 on: April 26, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1061 on: April 26, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »
I see still at the nonsense.
Eugene Cernan

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #1062 on: May 06, 2017, 04:07:08 PM »
I've been on Quora for a while. A lot of the questions are poorly phrased, too broad, too subjective and/or look very much like they're written by a student

And quite a few seem to come from the same law school as Moonman.

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1063 on: November 02, 2017, 06:05:33 PM »
Don't you just love expattaffy1, apparently I am the worlds greatest hacker and if I disagree with comments on WooTube I send people Viruses to their computer, hack into their e-mail accounts and steal their WooTube passwords.

Taffy's video has been reported to YouTube for deformation of character, but can you slander against an alias? My contention is that many people are aware of my real identity and that I have never hidden it, the fact that twatty is too stupid to work out my ID is no excuse.
The allegations have been repeated by another wootube idiot by the name of Mr Strange his video has also been reported. Anyone wishing to flag these videos are more than welcome.   ;) ;D
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1064 on: November 02, 2017, 06:08:47 PM »
You are such an evil person Bryan.  I just watched Bertie's last video concerning Mr. Strange.  Just as loopy as taffy, maybe more so if that is possible.
Eugene Cernan