Author Topic: The moon anigma- the 27 day moon orbit around the earth is clearly false  (Read 12590 times)

Offline ipearse

• Venus
  • There is no such thing as a stupid question
I put some comments up, and the record of my eclipse watch in 2007. Could be fun.... ;)
"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but we cannot live in the cradle forever" - Konstantin Tsiolkovski

Offline frenat

• Mars
I put some comments up, and the record of my eclipse watch in 2007. Could be fun.... ;)

He'll just ignore it and then ban you when he gets tired of being proven wrong.  I got banned quickly and two others I know were also banned.  He's just like most youtube conspiracy theorists.  He'll stay there where he can get rid of people and comments he doesn't like and won't venture out into the real world where he can't control the criticism.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline ipearse

• Venus
Quite probably. Other lurkers may find it interesting though.. :)
"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but we cannot live in the cradle forever" - Konstantin Tsiolkovski

Offline frenat

• Mars
Quite probably. Other lurkers may find it interesting though.. :)

It is interesting as are many other comments on there destroying his theory.

He's already backpedaled and said the 3 hour was a "demonstration tool" despite his video claiming it was a direct observation.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline ipearse

• Venus
I noticed that too, and the bit about the distance....

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
In the "discussion" I learnt that Kepler faked all his data, but the so called "scientists" are too lazy and stupid to check, and just go with what Kepler pulled out of his ass. Then I got banned.

When I want cheering up, I go along to YouTube to read the comments, but after I while I feel dirty as if the stupidity has stuck to me.
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Well I have put up two pieces of evident to debunk his/her ridiculous assertions, so I guess I can expect to be banned soon.

This is what I wrote in case he deletes it

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Al Johnston

• Earth
He'll probably express derisive astonishment that anyone could even conceive of a connectionbetween the tides and the Moon ::)
"Cheer up!" they said. "It could be worse!" they said.
So I did.
And it was.