Author Topic: "Fall-off" problems with the Apollo 11 Image Gallery  (Read 11859 times)

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
Re: "Fall-off" problems with the Apollo 11 Image Gallery
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 11:04:30 PM »
Who knows what flow charts I could end up on as part of that thoroughly evil  ApolloHoax/Dwight/Jay/Hengeveld/ALSJ cabal which, in the face of the remarkable evidence put forth by the whispering AwE130 and his multitude of followers, tries to convince the world that the moon-landings happened. :)

Just so you know, Kiwi, if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me.

And the truly ridiculous thing is our mate, Awe, will think I'm really most sincerely worried.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:08:09 PM by dwight »
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
Re: "Fall-off" problems with the Apollo 11 Image Gallery
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 04:20:54 PM »
Brant have you asked Eric about this? He loves to get his teeth into issues like this. He did a sterling job for me in finding a contamination source for some of the Apollo 16 Mag 116/E in particular. It turned out the crew tried to wipe the camera clean of dust with a damp cloth and accidentally dragged it across the reaseau plate.
THANK YOU! I've been wondering about the cause of those artifacts for a long time. It always seemed a shame that so many otherwise beautiful images from that mission were spoiled by them, and I wondered whether the problem was in the camera or somewhere in the film handling on the ground.