Author Topic: I OWE THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AN APOLOGY  (Read 26525 times)

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: I Please tell your BOSS to delete the post
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 01:50:40 AM »

Please tell your BOSS to delete the post

Topic: Videos of the vehicle that took (supposedly) took Apollo 11 to the moon 

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: I Please tell your BOSS to delete the post
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 01:51:29 AM »
Please tell your BOSS to delete the post

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: I
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 03:16:30 AM »
Please ask the moderator to delete

And any and all things posted by DAKDAK

Please ask the moderator too ban DAKDAK

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 03:19:41 AM »

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 07:22:35 AM »

For future reference, things like this are usually best done by private conversations with ample reasons given.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 07:28:30 AM »
[
Yup, a single square bracket always confinces.

Really? thats all you have? a single square bracket?

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
Re: R
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 07:53:38 AM »
[

Can we theorise that DAKDAK, having asked for his posts to be deleted, has now gone through his past posts and edited them to remove material. That's the calibre of the hoax theorists for you.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »
Fortunately, the quotes and responses give a good idea of what happened.

On the one hand, this would never have happened at BAUT because they would never have allowed him to last this long. On the other hand, we wouldn't have had anything.

The one good bit about not being able to reverse his vandalism is that it can now be seen by all what he tried to do.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 08:51:08 AM »
The one good bit about not being able to reverse his vandalism is that it can now be seen by all what he tried to do.

Absolutely, and while slightly annoying, I think it is wonderful testament to the ludicrous 'movement' that he argues for. It is good vandalism.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »

Absolutely, and while slightly annoying, I think it is wonderful testament to the ludicrous 'movement' that he argues for. It is good vandalism.
If we give any of these guys enough time, they will reveal themselves for who they are.  Readers of this forum will be not fooled into thinking DAKDAK had anything substantial to offer to the moon hoax debate and can judge the intent of his clumsy attempt to erase his presence here. 

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 10:16:14 AM »

Can we theorise that DAKDAK, having asked for his posts to be deleted, has now gone through his past posts and edited them to remove material. That's the calibre of the hoax theorists for you.

Yes, he tried to go back and cover up his sorry record.

DAKDAK, you are a coward.

Fortunately, most of your ridiculous claims and bragging are captured in quoted form, and you will never be able to eradicate it.  It's there for all the world to see - forever - and to point at and laugh, and now everyone will also know that you tried to hide it all.   

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »
If we give any of these guys enough time, they will reveal themselves for who they are.  Readers of this forum will be not fooled into thinking DAKDAK had anything substantial to offer to the moon hoax debate and can judge the intent of his clumsy attempt to erase his presence here.

I think that is true of all moon hoax advocates. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves in the end. I can think of a few who have done more damage to their arguments than good. I have arrived at the conclusion that if you let them spout enough rubbish, then the weight of their own stupid defeats their own arguments, and they require no more countering. Take Ralph Rene's waving flags and C-rock. Those two theories alone destroy the moon hoax with their utter stupidity (at least in my humble opinion). The rest of Ralph's scientific theories undermine anything else he has to say on the subject. In fact, the way I feel, the day Ralph Rene joined the moon hoax brigade was the day the moon hoax theory was buried. When you have intellect like that on your side, you should realise it is time to throw the towel in, and not jump on the sinking ship.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:01:00 AM by Luke Pemberton »

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 11:19:30 AM »
Shirley there must be a way to restore all DD's modified posts? Or at least a way to lock someone's account when they modify x posts within x minutes? And/or put a time restriction, say 5 minutes, on modifying different posts? Maybe when someone has been clearly identified as an Apollo hoaxer their account can be changed to prohibit them from modifying posts older than 1 or 2 hours?

Anyway, the hypocrisy of DD censoring his own posts all the while claiming the mass media is censoring the hoaxers will escape DD's attention.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 12:32:10 PM »
Shirley....

And don't call me Shirley!

Offline ApolloGnomon

• Venus
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 12:52:12 PM »
Or does the forum software allow for a time limit for how long posts are editable? A few hours or a day would give people to correct stupid typos but prevent this kind of embarrassing nonsense.