Author Topic: New version of painted backdrop claim.  (Read 11219 times)

Offline frenat

• Mars
New version of painted backdrop claim.
« on: March 04, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »
Thread started on the old board here

http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=theories&thread=3348&page=1

I had mentioned I was banned on the nukelies forum
I was contacted (by PM through the nukelies board) by Rerevisionist, the moderator of that forum, and he said he reactivated my account. They periodically make accounts inactive if they haven't posted. I mentioned that I may not post, that I mainly used the account to track new posts. His next PM revealed he didn't even know what that meant and that even unregistered users could read all posts. I explained that only if you were registered with an active account could you get emails informing you of new posts. His response? A PM that I can't read as my account is now inactive again. How open-minded!

IF Rerevisionist finds this here is my reply to him
You sent me a private message on your forum that I can't even see because you've made the account inactive again.  What is the problem with just using the account to get emails of new posts?  IF I see something I want to respond to I may.  I am guaranteed never to respond if the account isn't active though.  Although perhaps that is what you want.  You don't seem to like people expressing ideas contrary to your own on that forum.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:56:33 AM by frenat »
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline stutefish

• Mercury
Re: New version of painted backdrop claim.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 12:48:41 PM »
Is there a shortage database tables over there?

I know it's early yet, but I feel pretty confident that this will be the hands-down silliest IT story I hear all year.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
I just thought it was hilarious that he tracked me down when I mentioned I was banned to reactivate my account but upon mentioning I just wanted to lurk, banned again.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 01:31:08 AM »
I know two other people who used to post there, we are all shipyard employees in Bremerton.  We are banned because the personal experiences we posted about were labeled as trolling.  Our attempts to post links were ridiculed as lame cut/paste efforts even though that is all the nuke deniers provide.  It appears that none of the researchers of the "Nuke Lies dissident community" have never left their keyboards and took a look at the real world.

Ranb
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 06:56:06 PM by Ranb »

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 02:54:21 AM »
The NukeLies website appears to be down.  Maybe it collapsed under the weight of its own idiocy?  :)

Ranb

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »
"They" have clearly taken it down. No other possible explanation.

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 10:29:36 PM »
Although I do not want to see any censorship of the internet, the world is a better place without the NukeLies forum.  If there was a "they" who shut them down, I wonder if rerevisionist and firstclassspektic can see the irony; they practiced much censorship when they banned anyone who was unwilling to pat them on the back.   

Ranb
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:40:39 PM by Ranb »

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:56 PM »
"They" have clearly taken it down. No other possible explanation.

"They" being his parents who refused to pay anymore for his website until he moved out of their basement and got a job.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »
I had mentioned I was banned on the nukelies forum.

I've never heard of Nuke Lies forum before, so dipped my toe to take a look at some of the posts.  :o
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch