Author Topic: NASA's 30 Billion Dollar Scam  (Read 124071 times)

Offline Faceman

• Mercury
NASA's 30 Billion Dollar Scam
« on: December 28, 2012, 06:24:30 AM »

Within forty years of Christopher Columbus setting foot in America in 1492, thousands of other Europeans had done the same. Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903, thousands of other people had done the same. Within forty years of Sir Edmond Hillary reaching the summit of Mount Everest in 1953, thousands of other explorers had done the same. And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, thousands of other people had done the same. Yet 40 years after 12 men allegedly set foot on the moon, not a single other person has done the same, nor attempted to do so. Does this not seem a bit strange? Well, it only seems strange to those who cling on to the belief that the Apollo space program was entirely genuine, transparent and above board. I used to be in that camp too until I actually started to seriously examine the photographic and video record of the alleged moon landings. The sheer number of inexplicable anomalies and apparent impossibilities shown in some of these photos and videos has led me to the firm conclusion that they were not taken under the conditions that NASA has led us to believe.

Using photo and video editing software, it is often possible to detect how a photo or video was put together. Many of the NASA Apollo images and videos allegedly taken on the moon, show tell-tale signs of crude compositing and re-touching, as well as the use of studio lighting, stage backdrops, scale models, Scotchlite screens and even chroma-keying. These photographic and video anomalies alone are enough to cast serious doubt about whether they were taken on the lunar surface, but this represents only a small amount of the large body of evidence proving that Apollo moon landings, as shown in the official NASA archives, are an elaborate work of fiction.

From my observations, I have come to the conclusion that all of the 12 alleged moon walkers presented to us in the Apollo videos and photos, were actually played by the same two actors. From a production perspective, there would be no need for any more than 2 actors, as their faces would be hidden by a visor for all of the moon landing footage. They probably also used some audio and video footage of the real astronauts taken previously during training simulations. Most of the Apollo space program was real, including blast-off and splashdown. But the part about landing on the moon was fabricated.

As with all conspiracies of this magnitude, the only way the truth can ever come out is if the perpetrators openly admit what they did. Unfortunately, this rarely happens. However, if the Apollo landings were faked, there are a number of good reasons why the truth will come out soon. Firstly, there are many more space agencies on the planet than there were a few decades ago, that are all interested in exploring the moon. And some have already made good progress. If any of these space agencies attempts a manned lunar mission in the future, and the photos and videos of the moon differ significantly to those of the Apollo missions, then people will start to ask serious questions. Within another few years, it may even be possible for individuals to send their own probes to the moon’s surface and beam back video straight to their iPods. And if any of this imagery contradicts NASA’s Apollo moon imagery then this would blow the whole scam wide open for all to see. But you don’t need to wait until then to confirm for yourself that the Apollo moon landings were faked. All you need to do is listen to NASA’s excuses as to why they haven’t sent a human being further than 300 miles from Earth since 1972.

If NASA wants us to believe the Apollo moon landings were real, the onus is on them to provide irrefutable evidence to support their claim, and they have failed to do this. The photo and video evidence can be discounted because of the many inexplicable anomalies they contain, and by virtue of the fact that it is possible to create realistic images of the moon using a studio set up. The moon rock evidence can also be discounted because the same rocks can easily be found in Antarctica. Also, a piece of moon rock that NASA gave to the Dutch national museum turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood. In any case, in order to collect rocks from the moon, you do not need to send humans there. The Soviet Union was using robotic landers to collect moon rocks in the 1960s and 70s. As for the laser reflector on the moon, this does not prove that humans landed on the moon. A reflector could be landed on the moon just as easily as a probe. But in any case, in the 1960s the Soviets showed that they could bounce laser beams off parts of the moon’s surface without the need for a laser reflector. So we can’t even be certain that there is a laser reflector on the moon anyway. And as for claims that the Soviet’s were able to track the Apollo craft all the way to the moon and back, well that’s a big red-herring because the Soviet’s were only able to do this from 1972, which incidentally, was just a few weeks before NASA cancelled the Apollo 18 mission and abandoned the rest of the program altogether. None of NASA’s so-called evidence proves they actually sent humans beyond Earth orbit or landed them on the surface of the moon. On top of that, NASA has made itself look even guiltier by attempting to cover up their sloppy mistakes in the photographic record of the Apollo program. They have recently been caught altering and removing the incriminating photos from their website in an attempt to cover their tracks.

As for a conspiracy like this needing thousands of people to keep secret, well that’s a red-herring too, because in reality, the Apollo program was completely compartmentalized so only a handful of senior insiders would have needed to know the big picture.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 07:03:57 AM »
And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, thousands of other people had done the same.

Um, no. The number is closer to 525. Not even a thousand people yet. Your arguments lose credibility very early on if you can't get that little bit of information, which took me ten seconds on Google to find, correct.

I used to be in that camp too until I actually started to seriously examine the photographic and video record of the alleged moon landings.

Yawn. Another 'I used to believe until the evidence overwhelmed me' conspiracy theorist. You're nothing new so far.

The sheer number of inexplicable anomalies and apparent impossibilities

What is inexplicable and apparent to you may not be so to others. So far I have not seen a single 'inexplicable' anomaly in any Apollo picture.

Many of the NASA Apollo images and videos allegedly taken on the moon, show tell-tale signs of crude compositing and re-touching, as well as the use of studio lighting, stage backdrops, scale models, Scotchlite screens and even chroma-keying.

Present your evidence of same then. Here. Not in a video link. I won't sit through a pointless YouTube video. If you have arguments present them here.

From a production perspective, there would be no need for any more than 2 actors, as their faces would be hidden by a visor for all of the moon landing footage.

Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance of the record. Their faces were NOT hidden by visors for the entire extent of the footage. Neil Armstrong's face is clearly visible early in the Apollo 11 EVA, Harrison Schmitt spent a fair bit of time with hsi visor up on Apollo 17, and Buzz Aldrin's face is clearly visible even through the gold visor on one Apollo 11 photo. In any case, what of the film and TV inside the spacrcaft where the astronauts are not wearing helmets with visors?

They probably also used some audio and video footage of the real astronauts taken previously during training simulations.

Impossible to reconcile with the record. There are clearly far more than two voices on the Apollo record, and in many cases they are discussing live events.

However, if the Apollo landings were faked, there are a number of good reasons why the truth will come out soon.

Do you know how long conspiracy theorists like you have been telling us the truth will come out 'soon'?

If any of these space agencies attempts a manned lunar mission in the future, and the photos and videos of the moon differ significantly to those of the Apollo missions, then people will start to ask serious questions.

Indeed, and they would be justified in doing so. However, if they DO agree with NASA's version of events, you can bet your bottom dollar that the conspiracy theory crowd will NOT ask those questions about their own conclusions and will simply assume that they are in on the cover-up.

If NASA wants us to believe the Apollo moon landings were real, the onus is on them to provide irrefutable evidence to support their claim, and they have failed to do this.

No, I'd say their provision of evidence is quite adequate. The problem is your definition of irrefutable.

The photo and video evidence can be discounted because of the many inexplicable anomalies they contain, and by virtue of the fact that it is possible to create realistic images of the moon using a studio set up.

Prove it.

The moon rock evidence can also be discounted because the same rocks can easily be found in Antarctica.

No, they are not the same. To imply that the whole world's geologists can't tell the difference between a rock that was picked up on the Moon and brought back in a sealed container and one that came screaming through the atmosphere and slammed into the ground, then sat in a wet atmosphere for heaven knows how long is simply ridiculous.

Also, a piece of moon rock that NASA gave to the Dutch national museum turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood.

No, NASA never presented that as a moon rock.

In any case, in order to collect rocks from the moon, you do not need to send humans there. The Soviet Union was using robotic landers to collect moon rocks in the 1960s and 70s.

And they matched the Apollo samples perfectly well.

A reflector could be landed on the moon just as easily as a probe.

It could. So where is the evidence that it was?

But in any case, in the 1960s the Soviets showed that they could bounce laser beams off parts of the moon’s surface without the need for a laser reflector.

Yes, you can, but you get a much stronger signal with a retroreflector.

And as for claims that the Soviet’s were able to track the Apollo craft all the way to the moon and back, well that’s a big red-herring because the Soviet’s were only able to do this from 1972,

Prove it.

which incidentally, was just a few weeks before NASA cancelled the Apollo 18 mission and abandoned the rest of the program altogether.

Wow, your ignorance of hsitory is staggering. Apollo 18 was cancelled in 1970, not 1972.

On top of that, NASA has made itself look even guiltier by attempting to cover up their sloppy mistakes in the photographic record of the Apollo program. They have recently been caught altering and removing the incriminating photos from their website in an attempt to cover their tracks.

Prove it. The entire record is available on various sites. Altering NASA's website will make no odds.

As for a conspiracy like this needing thousands of people to keep secret, well that’s a red-herring too, because in reality, the Apollo program was completely compartmentalized so only a handful of senior insiders would have needed to know the big picture.

Bull. If the engineers and scientists don't know the program is fake, they will build hardware that will actually do the job it is supposed to do, thus removing the need for a fake anyway. Engineers and scientists DO NOT work by just blindly following instructions from management. Their competence and professional pride will make damn sure they point out if the stuff they are asked to work on will not work.

Do you have anything in the way of evidence to present, or can we expect the usual handwaving about what they 'probably' did, or 'could' have done?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:07:31 AM by Jason Thompson »
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline frenat

• Mars
Re: NASA's 30 Billion Dollar Scam
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 08:10:15 AM »
Your arguments lose credibility very early on if you can't get that little bit of information, which took me ten seconds on Google to find, correct.
His entire post is a copy and paste from multiple posts by "BantheBBC" on the David Icke forum.  They aren't used to actual evidence and backing things up on that forum so it isn't really his fault.  The plagarism is his fault though.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:15:10 AM by frenat »
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
Faceman, do you also post as banthebbc on davidicke.com?  Are you coming here to defend a hoax theory, to just to post and run, or for some other purpose?
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »
Faceman, do you also post as banthebbc on davidicke.com?  Are you coming here to defend a hoax theory, to just to post and run, or for some other purpose?
I'm guessing its a post and run.  I'd love to be proven wrong.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
Used to play a game like that called 'thunder & lightning'. You'd knock on someone's front door and run away. Hilarious fun. When you're 10.
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline Rob260259

• Earth
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 09:58:47 AM »
Here we go again...

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 10:32:46 AM »
Faceman, is that video yours?

It's the worst nonsense I have ever seen, and I want those 4 and a half minutes of my life back!

Jason has responded admirably, I await your replies but I strongly suspect this will be a seagull post.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:22:27 PM by Andromeda »
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
he appears to be a seagull poster on the David Icke forum.   I doubt he'll spend any more time here.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
Firstly, there are many more space agencies on the planet than there were a few decades ago, that are all interested in exploring the moon. And some have already made good progress. If any of these space agencies attempts a manned lunar mission in the future, and the photos and videos of the moon differ significantly to those of the Apollo missions, then people will start to ask serious questions. Within another few years, it may even be possible for individuals to send their own probes to the moon’s surface and beam back video straight to their iPods. And if any of this imagery contradicts NASA’s Apollo moon imagery then this would blow the whole scam wide open for all to see.

And that is exactly why NASA would not have even attempted to fake the Moon landings.

NASA can't stop anyone else from examining the Moon. The Soviets had already done it prior to the first Apollo landing, and other nations have done it since. And like you said, someday it could even be possible for individuals to send small probes there.

So explain to me why NASA would fake Apollo when they knew it would only be a matter of time before someone discovered it? Don't you agree that it would be incredibly stupid to perpetrate such a huge fraud if they were guaranteed to get caught?
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline stutefish

• Mercury
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 11:34:04 AM »
However, if the Apollo landings were faked, there are a number of good reasons why the truth will come out soon.
If the Apollo landings were faked, there are a number of good reasons why the truth would have come out immediately.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
Re: Re: NASA's 30 Billion Dollar Scam
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 11:56:21 AM »
Within forty years of Christopher Columbus setting foot in America in 1492, thousands of other Europeans had done the same. Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903, thousands of other people had done the same. Within forty years of Sir Edmond Hillary reaching the summit of Mount Everest in 1953, thousands of other explorers had done the same. And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, thousands of other people had done the same. Yet 40 years after 12 men allegedly set foot on the moon, not a single other person has done the same, nor attempted to do so. Does this not seem a bit strange?

I'm pretty sure the number of people who've gone into space hasn't reached quadruple figures yet.

But by your logic, you could take anything that is no longer done today and argue that therefore it never happened.

Nobody gets a train from High Wycombe to Bourne End so that railway must have been a hoax, duplicitous Great Central Railway! Nobody goes to Mir anymore, those Russians always like a good bit of agitprop.

Most of the Apollo space program was real, including blast-off and splashdown. But the part about landing on the moon was fabricated.

So where did the spacecraft go in between?

Firstly, there are many more space agencies on the planet than there were a few decades ago, that are all interested in exploring the moon. And some have already made good progress. If any of these space agencies attempts a manned lunar mission in the future, and the photos and videos of the moon differ significantly to those of the Apollo missions, then people will start to ask serious questions. Within another few years, it may even be possible for individuals to send their own probes to the moon’s surface and beam back video straight to their iPods. And if any of this imagery contradicts NASA’s Apollo moon imagery then this would blow the whole scam wide open for all to see.

Those other agencies have studied the Moon. They see no such problem.

If NASA wants us to believe the Apollo moon landings were real, the onus is on them to provide irrefutable evidence to support their claim, and they have failed to do this. The photo and video evidence can be discounted because of the many inexplicable anomalies they contain, and by virtue of the fact that it is possible to create realistic images of the moon using a studio set up.

No, there is a mountain of evidence. The burden of proof is on you before you can dismiss it. Prove the pictures are fake. Prove it is possible to reproduce the pictures in a studio.

The moon rock evidence can also be discounted because the same rocks can easily be found in Antarctica.

False. Lunar meteorites could not be passed for Apollo lunar samples. In fact, Lunar meteorites were only identified as such thanks to the knowledge gained from Apollo.

In any case, in order to collect rocks from the moon, you do not need to send humans there.

The burden of proof is on you to prove any of your alternate theories. Simply offering them is not proof.

The Soviet Union was using robotic landers to collect moon rocks in the 1960s and 70s.

And what was returned from that was perfectly consistent with what Apollo returned.

As for the laser reflector on the moon, this does not prove that humans landed on the moon. A reflector could be landed on the moon just as easily as a probe. But in any case, in the 1960s the Soviets showed that they could bounce laser beams off parts of the moon’s surface without the need for a laser reflector. So we can’t even be certain that there is a laser reflector on the moon anyway.

Prove the alternate theory before dismissing the evidence. There is a marked difference between the laser return off the surface and a laser return off a retroreflector. Astronomers across the world can tell the difference.

And as for claims that the Soviet’s were able to track the Apollo craft all the way to the moon and back, well that’s a big red-herring because the Soviet’s were only able to do this from 1972, which incidentally, was just a few weeks before NASA cancelled the Apollo 18 mission and abandoned the rest of the program altogether.

False. The Russians, and indeed ham radio operators across the world, could track Apollo spacecraft and any other spacecraft from the time they were first being launched. The Russians had already sent spacecraft to the Moon by then.

They have recently been caught altering and removing the incriminating photos from their website in an attempt to cover their tracks.

The full record looks present at the LPI website. I think you're the one making fiction.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 12:07:13 PM »
Prove it. The entire record is available on various sites. Altering NASA's website will make no odds.

Not to mention books.  What, is NASA going to sneak into all of our houses and steal our 1970 National Geographic next?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 12:12:56 PM »
Welcome to the Board Faceman. It's eben a Bit quiet around here since LRO, so don't be too shocked about the ultra fast replies you are getting.

I must take issue with your claim that the Video record shows signs of tampering. I work in TV in 4 different countries and in my professional opinion I fail to see the anomolies of which you speak. Further to my Tv qualifications I also extensively researched the Tv technology developed for the Apollo missions by Westinghouse and RCA. in none of the over 350 documents and photographs did I encounter anything which raised my eyebrows in as much a hoaxery is concerned. I have also used the said equipment and found it worked just as advertised, and this is something which the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (the very organistaion which sets the standards so you can enjoy Tv in your living room) agrees upon.

I take it you have acquainted yourself with the artifacts inherent in both the sequential Tv color system, and the method of archive video material on film stock (kinescope). You will find that _all_ instances of what you claim are anomolies fall under the artefacts caused by the technology of the day, and not by any sinister motive.

if you have any queries regarding the Tv technology used on Apollo (or anything right up to the shuttle) feel free to drop a line here.

regards
Dwight (Author of Live TV From the Moon)
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 12:17:15 PM »
As pointed out, saw this posted on DI yesterday.

This one is in the Japanese orbiter finds no evidence thread under the forum sub section UFO/ET/... etc etc section, scroll down the main page a bit..

Rather amusing the way stuff like this is swallowed hook line and sinker by the usual suspects yet the people producing evidence (as in proper evidence defending Apollo) are laughed out of court there.