Author Topic: Videos of the vehicle that took (supposedly) took Apollo 11 to the moon  (Read 11495 times)

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
This is one of the sources I will use for this argument

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/Men%20on%20the%20moon.pdf

Fair Use

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/Fair%20use.wmv

The other source whole movie

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/Apollo%2011%20As%20it%20Happened.wmv

Apollo 11 vehicle pt 1.wmv

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/AAA%20WITH%20TEXT/Apollo%2011%20vehicle%20pt%202.wmv

Apollo 11 vehicle pt 2.wmv

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/AAA%20WITH%20TEXT/Apollo%2011%20vehicle%20pt%203.wmv

Apollo 11 vehicle pt 3.wmv

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81600210/Don%20Pettit%20crazy%20CC.wmv

Of course I dont expect anyone to watch all of these I just wanted to show sources for the Inconsisties I keep talking about

you might have already seen this video but I put it all in one place. This video clearly shows with rulers next to items when I could the approximate sizes of the artifacts that were supposedly in the Apollo 11 Command Module Named Columbia by the crew this info is backed up by the above video Apollo 11 vehicle pt 3.wmv I would say this is begining to be proof to my original argument on this site saying that all of the items that the official record states were in the CM named columbia would not possibly fit

I have two more peices of direct evidence to complete my argument and I will have them posted in a few minutes
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:41:50 PM by DAKDAK »

Offline sts60

• Mars
OK, but the Apollo lunar landing missions were tracked to the Moon by stations across the planet.  And the transmissions from the lunar surface were unmistakeably from the lunar surface, not from somewhere else.  I hope you have a plan to address that.

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
OK, but the Apollo lunar landing missions were tracked to the Moon by stations across the planet.  And the transmissions from the lunar surface were unmistakeably from the lunar surface, not from somewhere else.  I hope you have a plan to address that.

I am not trying to show any thing about the lunar landing in this argument only inconsistencies in the Official Apollo record regarding the vehicle that supposedly took man to the specifically Apollo 11 because that is what I have studied in great detail

Offline Laurel

• Earth
Why should I take the time to download and watch long videos provided by a seagull? Why can't you summarize your arguments here in your own words? Why are you still ignoring the pending questions in the other threads you started?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
You felt the need to put a whole bunch of photos of the Spacecraft Films Apollo 11 DVD set up? Really? You could have just said that's what you were using.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Why should I take the time to download and watch long videos provided by a seagull? Why can't you summarize your arguments here in your own words? Why are you still ignoring the pending questions in the other threads you started?

Notice I said I didnt expect any body to download or watch anything I simply wanted to give my source first before I simply write my argument. When I wrote the argument first your immediate reply was What are your sources. So I gave the sources first.My wrtten argument will be posted shortly

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
DAKDAK, I am going to remove your ability to start new topics until you satisfactorily respond to the questions waiting for you in the other threads you created. You had better start showing some willingness to defend your claims, or you won't be able to participate in this forum at all.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
I don't see why you have a problem with the spacecraft used on Apollo... The engineers who built them seemed to think they were up to the job. Do you really believe it was a 400,000 man conspiracy?
Allow me to quote Neil Armstrong:

"[400,000 people] at NASA couldn't keep a secret."

And just to address anymore hoax claims you bring up, I'll quote Alan Bean.
'That... is... b*llshit..."
lol.
"It looks better now, Al. What change did you make?"
"I just hit it on the top with my hammer."

-Mission Control and Alan Bean on Apollo 12 after the TV camera failed.

Offline chrisbobson

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: Videos of the vehicle that took (supposedly) took Apollo 11 to the moon
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:07 AM »

I am not trying to show any thing about the lunar landing in this argument only inconsistencies in the Official Apollo record regarding the vehicle that supposedly took man to the specifically Apollo 11 because that is what I have studied in great detail

DAKDAK, that really is the key.  I would agree, the inconsistencies.  Regardless of the presentation, if they say one thing, then another, well then you've got 'em.  Some nice work.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 06:50:42 AM »
DAKDAK has gone. Some time ago. If you had any interest in actual discussion you'd have figured that out some while ago. As to the inconsistencies, they are often nothing of the kind.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline chrisbobson

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 06:52:18 AM »

Yes but NASA says the Lunar orbit trackings are "estimates" at best.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 06:53:20 AM »
Yes but NASA says the Lunar orbit trackings are "estimates" at best.

And were the error margins in those estimates big enough to confuse something at the Moon with something somewhere else?

Offline chrisbobson

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 06:55:33 AM »

I wouldn't do it either.  Summarizing is better.

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
DAKDAK, that really is the key.  I would agree, the inconsistencies.  Regardless of the presentation, if they say one thing, then another, well then you've got 'em.
Like saying you went to Berkeley and Cambridge; no, wait, you went to Beijing U. and the Sorbonne?

Again, Patrick, for someone who lies constantly like you do, one would expect you to be a halfway competent liar with all that practice...

Some nice work.
... But, as bad a liar as you are, you're still a better liar than an engineer.  Figures you'd praise someone who literally thinks the Moon fills up and drains with water from the Earth once a month.  At least his arguments were more coherent than yours.