Author Topic: @LunarOrbit - can't access Apollohoax.net from new ISP  (Read 8473 times)

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
@LunarOrbit - can't access Apollohoax.net from new ISP
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:15:05 PM »
My old ISP closed the shop, and and I can't access the site from the new ISP. Have you by any chance blocked 185.56.x.x?

I can access the site just fine from my other (mobile-based) ISP.

Allan F
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: @LunarOrbit - can't access Apollohoax.net from new ISP
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
Ah, sorry about that Allan. My server has been experiencing an unusually high amount of suspicious traffic this week and I may have been a little over zealous banning IP addresses. I blame Obama.

I've cleared the IP block for that range of addresses, so you should be able to access the site now.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Re: @LunarOrbit - can't access Apollohoax.net from new ISP
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 02:09:43 AM »
Ah, sorry about that Allan. My server has been experiencing an unusually high amount of suspicious traffic this week and I may have been a little over zealous banning IP addresses. I blame Obama.

I've cleared the IP block for that range of addresses, so you should be able to access the site now.

Yes, thank you very much.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.