Author Topic: How soon before this music video is taken up by Conspiracists as 'Evidence'  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Graham2001

• Mercury
This music video ('One Hundred Hunters') by Nigel Stanford, makes use of a 60s set sci-fi scenario in which something follows Apollo Astronauts back from the Moon to Earth and is then chased back to the Moon by another Apollo mission.

To create it the maker used footage from Gemini, Apollo, what looks to be footage from one of the 'Advance to Ground Zero' exercises at the Nevada Test Site and the Wahoo underwater nuclear test. This is mixed with high quality CGI that would quite easily fool someone who didn't know what they were looking at.

How soon before we see conspiracy theorists using still images from this as 'evidence' that the Moon landings were faked?

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
With the current situation in Syria, you could have warned me about the images of nuclear weapons in that video.  :o
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Graham2001

• Mercury
With the current situation in Syria, you could have warned me about the images of nuclear weapons in that video.  :o

I did mention the Atomic Test footage in the second paragraph of the OP. I've managed to identify some of that footage as coming from Operation Desert Rock VII (Which was part of Nuclear Test Series Plumbbob.), some from Nuclear Test Series Hardtack I (Shots Poplar & Wahoo) and I think Nuclear Test Series Sandstone.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
I did mention the Atomic Test footage in the second paragraph of the OP.

Sorry, I clicked on the video immediately. Really interesting concepts and excellent video. I like the portal in the moon scape.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch