Author Topic: Hunchback aka inquisitivemind.  (Read 125901 times)

Offline Lunchpacked

• Mercury
Re: Hunchback aka inquisitivemind.
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2012, 02:04:16 AM »
It turns out Hunchbacked really is a aerospace engineer, or atleast has a diploma that says so.. Vincent confirmed it has hunchbackeds real name on it

Offline carpediem

• Venus
« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2012, 04:59:33 AM »
Vincent confirmed it has hunchbackeds real name on it
How would Vincent know?

Offline Lunchpacked

• Mercury
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »
Vincent confirmed it has hunchbackeds real name on it
How would Vincent know?
Vincent knows his real name, and has him on facebook. he requested it uncencored, and hunchbacked apparently delivered.

Offline ChrLz

• Earth
« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2012, 07:57:55 AM »
Vincent? The same kid who vehemently denied Apollo and hero-worshipped Jarrah White, before doing an about face, and then has now about-faced AGAIN on Shenzou 7?

I'm sorry, but the dreck coming from Youtube is just getting very wearisome, and now we add facebook claims of credential 'proof'?  Personally, I'd rather not see this sort of stuff dragged over here..  (OK, so I'm tired and have had a less than great day..)

How, exactly, would Vincent be able to detect even a simple forgery?  Again, given his lack of experience, his posts here and the way he has been suckered twice already? I'll let the other regulars here be the judge..

There is only one way to properly verify a certificate/diploma.. and it is nothing like what is being presented here.

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Well (ahem) Vincent didn't say it was a genuine diploma - he just confirmed that it had the correct name. It could still have been faked.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2012, 12:38:35 PM »
I do not take anything that Vincent says at face value. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:42:27 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:55 PM »
I mean, for all we know, the diploma is underwater.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »
Was it a Master's Degree.......in Science?

(Duck's Breath Mystery Theater quote.  On a totally unrelated note, I now have bragging rights of having FOH'd one of their shows.  Yet another near-brush with near-fame.)

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »
There is only one way to properly verify a certificate/diploma.. and it is nothing like what is being presented here.
To tell you the truth, I don't care where his diploma is from and whether it's fake or not. It won't change the fact that the man is just utterly deluded, and that his actual knowledge isn't anywhere near what he thinks he knows. He's demonstrated that very clearly for some time.

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »
I was reading some Apollo related book reviews on Amazon yesterday and noticed some character by the username "iruri" consistently giving any book or video on the subject a one star review. This is pretty absurd seeing as he usually states right away that he wouldn't even consider buying, reading or watching such material as he's convinced the landings where faked. The guy sounds a lot like hunchbacked even accusing one guy of treating Apollo as a religion. There have been numerous complaints from people about why Amazon doesn't delete these bogus reviews even though they seem to delete any reply's to "iruri" that might hurt his feelings.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2012, 11:03:57 AM »
I went over and checked out some of his reviews. I don't think it's hunchbacked;  he has a very distinctive style that this guy doesn't have. Whoever he is, though, he's certainly quite delusional.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
Has anyone ever scratched a committed Apollo Denier and NOT found weirdness below?  Every one I can think of, even when they seem reasonably cognizant of how the real world works and can talk rationally about their Apollo theory, eventually exposes some strong belief in Ancient Astronauts or the Cold War being faked or chemtrails or other mind-boggling weirdness.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2012, 02:59:11 PM »
Your observation has a name: Crank Magnetism.

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2012, 03:52:06 PM »
I went over and checked out some of his reviews. I don't think it's hunchbacked;  he has a very distinctive style that this guy doesn't have. Whoever he is, though, he's certainly quite delusional.

Your probably right seeing as you have dealt with hunchbacked a lot longer then me. He never mentions the CIA being involved at any rate.

I realize there's too many reviews being posted at Amazon for them to properly police them but when they get lots of abuse reports for one individual, you would think they would make some attempt to restrict his actions.

Offline pzkpfw

• Venus
« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
I was reading some Apollo related book reviews on Amazon yesterday and noticed some character by the username "iruri" consistently giving any book or video on the subject a one star review. This is pretty absurd seeing as he usually states right away that he wouldn't even consider buying, reading or watching such material as he's convinced the landings where faked. The guy sounds a lot like hunchbacked even accusing one guy of treating Apollo as a religion. There have been numerous complaints from people about why Amazon doesn't delete these bogus reviews even though they seem to delete any reply's to "iruri" that might hurt his feelings.

That got me curious so I had a look.

He gave a 5 star review to a Kaysing book, to which someone (Christopher Girvan) commented:

"India Delta India Oscar Tango."

(Most of his reviews have an Amazon count like "0 of 7 people found the following review helpful", so I don't think it's too bad.)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:39:40 PM by pzkpfw »