Author Topic: Manchester Terror Attack  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
Manchester Terror Attack
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:56:41 AM »
Woke up to this horrendous news today, my thoughts are with the families involved. But one thing really got my blood boiling, IDIOT CT believers on youtube claiming a False Flag attack. Just so angry as I know people directly involved, (no deaths fortunately) where do these IDIOT's get off?

Sorry just venting steam maybe I might just go and plant some real flags, where the sun doesn't shine.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Glom

• Saturn
Re: Manchester Terror Attack
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
The motive is clear. Divert the news away from the social care debacle and onto terrorism where the opposition has a leader who's quite fond of it.

The means are not clear. I question the ability of the government to pull of such a conspiracy when they have shown themselves so inept they lose votes to Jeremy Corbyn because they appear to threatwn inherited wealth.

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:54:50 AM »
Woke up to this horrendous news today, my thoughts are with the families involved. But one thing really got my blood boiling, IDIOT CT believers on youtube claiming a False Flag attack. Just so angry as I know people directly involved, (no deaths fortunately) where do these IDIOT's get off?

Sorry just venting steam maybe I might just go and plant some real flags, where the sun doesn't shine.

It's their religion - conspiracies. As twisted and incomprehensible that is. A psychologist, with whom I practise MA, and I, spoke at length about this.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 04:38:22 PM »
The September Clues Forum is reacting true to form with their standard "it's a hoax" position.  No one is allowed to suggest otherwise of course.

Ranb

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 03:31:34 PM »
I agree that it seems to have become, if not a full religion, an Article of Faith that all terrorist attacks are false flags. On the other hand, they rant and rave about certain politicians being "soft" on Muslim terrorists. Rather inconsistent, but that's not new.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »
The September Clues Forum is reacting true to form with their standard "it's a hoax" position.  No one is allowed to suggest otherwise of course.

Ranb
See that's the other worldly level of dumb. Saying it was a wag the dog ploy by May hoping to deal with a bad week of headlines a mere couple of weeks out from a general election is one thing.

But saying it never happened at all is just... Something highly not very sensible.