Author Topic: Synchronicity  (Read 1752 times)

Offline LionKing

• Mars
Synchronicity
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:02:08 AM »
Hi all,

I am reading a bit on the concept of Carl Jung on synchronicity. If you have any important synchronicity events in your life that directed your life in a certain direction and want to share it  I will be interested to read.

Best
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
Re: Synchronicity
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 06:59:33 PM »
Hi all,

I am reading a bit on the concept of Carl Jung on synchronicity. If you have any important synchronicity events in your life that directed your life in a certain direction and want to share it  I will be interested to read.

Best
Plenty of coincidences. Not a single one has altered in any way my "direction in life". Coincidence is inevitable.

I would be convinced of something odd going on if no coincidences ever happened at all. That would be odd enough to warrant a rethink of everything.

Offline LionKing

• Mars
Re: Synchronicity
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 07:11:23 AM »
Hi all,

Best
Plenty of coincidences. Not a single one has altered in any way my "direction in life". Coincidence is inevitable.

I would be convinced of something odd going on if no coincidences ever happened at all. That would be odd enough to warrant a rethink of everything.

I actually had meaningful synchronizations in finding work .
I was trained on data entry and wanted to inquire what happened if they will take me or no. Instead , I sent a wrong mail  that has one letter different in the mail address. The receiver happened to have data entry back then and told me to come, and after I finished it I got a full-time job with her for two years.

The second one happened when I was searching for job again, when I spoke to an old friend and she told me she resigned at that same day, so I told her to recommend me to fill the job in her place, and that was what happened.

Of course there could be many more but I remember these because they affected my career.
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi