Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 478837 times)

Offline ChrLz

• Earth
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2013, 07:33:26 AM »
.. It's actually quite sad watching someone implode ..

I wonder what were the little things - the often insignificant events that added up to send that mind off into oblivion and delusion?  I'd lament lyrically about it being a waste, but frankly there are plenty of wise, literate, sane folks out there, so there's nothing to lament.  Just a train wreck to watch, and a not-very-interesting one at that - at least the old PT had some 'arguments' to vomit up...

Anyway, carry on posting one-liners, Patrick Tekeli - knock yourself out until the ban and deletion...

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2013, 07:39:47 AM »
.. It's actually quite sad watching someone implode ..

I wonder what were the little things - the often insignificant events that added up to send that mind off into oblivion and delusion?  I'd lament lyrically about it being a waste, but frankly there are plenty of wise, literate, sane folks out there, so there's nothing to lament.  Just a train wreck to watch, and a not-very-interesting one at that - at least the old PT had some 'arguments' to vomit up...

Anyway, carry on posting one-liners, Patrick Tekeli - knock yourself out until the ban and deletion...

He's logged off in both senses ;D

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2013, 07:49:03 AM »
see post 87
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Halcyon Dayz, FCD

• Earth
  • Contrarian's Contrarian
« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:21 AM »
That is 40 thread bumps and 65 posts in about an hour. There is something very wrong with you.....the fact you can't see that....makes it even worse.
Pardon my French, but WTF!?

How is that not unhealthily obsessive?
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.

Offline Daggerstab

• Earth
    • Badly Honed Bytes (my blog)
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2013, 08:23:51 AM »
That is 40 thread bumps and 65 posts in about an hour. There is something very wrong with you.....the fact you can't see that....makes it even worse.
Pardon my French, but WTF!?

How is that not unhealthily obsessive?

Well, it could be just terribly immature. I've done something similar on a forum. When I was 16.

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »
No, its good. It makes the hoax believer side appear all the more rational and sane.
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2013, 10:22:36 AM »
Well, it could be just terribly immature. I've done something similar on a forum. When I was 16.

Yeah but this guy purports to be an adult.  He's a very, very sick man.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2013, 10:42:52 AM »
How pathetic can one person get?

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2013, 10:56:35 AM »
I wonder if there really are paid shills.  Somehow I doubt it.
Well, there's the opposite - people like you who obsessively lie and spam their drivel across multiple forums, for free. 

Patrick, you were banned instantly on JREF and quickly on cosmoquest and your latest sock-puppet will no doubt be banned here once LO has a little free time.  Clearly, you have no problem lying to sign up yet again under a very transparent sock.  Your complete lack of integrity, coupled with your utter incompetence, are bad enough; but your obsession with spamming ever-less-creative drivel speaks poorly of your mental health.  Please get some professional help.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2013, 07:42:58 PM »
Wow.  Banned at JREF so fast that, if it were a bar, he couldn't even have ordered a drink.

"What's going on at the door?"

""Nuthin'. Same jerk who was here last week trying to sell phony life insurance policies..."

Something tells me......this creepy thread necromancy 'dude' is not long for this place. I hope LunarOrbit doesn't mind a bit of tidying to do after his mess.

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php/30979-Suspended-banned-posters-log?p=2096700#post2096700

I guess there is no point in appealing to this raving loony to get some help. That's 2 down and just here to go.

edit: actually, I found reference to chrisbobson on ATS so 2 down 2 to go.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread916192/pg1

Quite mad.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:50:15 PM by Mag40 »

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #400 on: January 28, 2013, 12:15:51 PM »
Wow.  Banned at JREF so fast that, if it were a bar, he couldn't even have ordered a drink.

"What's going on at the door?"

""Nuthin'. Same jerk who was here last week trying to sell phony life insurance policies..."

Something tells me......this creepy thread necromancy 'dude' is not long for this place. I hope LunarOrbit doesn't mind a bit of tidying to do after his mess.

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php/30979-Suspended-banned-posters-log?p=2096700#post2096700

I guess there is no point in appealing to this raving loony to get some help. That's 2 down and just here to go.

edit: actually, I found reference to chrisbobson on ATS so 2 down 2 to go.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread916192/pg1

Quite mad.

It gets even worse......we now have the madman raking up a dozen threads on CQ......under the title "
goodnightsnookieukums"

Is there a logical fallacy entitled "Appeal to Psychiatry"?

Offline Valis

• Venus
« Reply #401 on: January 28, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
It gets even worse......we now have the madman raking up a dozen threads on CQ......under the title "
goodnightsnookieukums"
Referring to his Apollo 13 "timeline problems" on the previous ApolloHoax forum seems like a give-away.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
Does he really think we don't know it's him?  His m.o. isn't even imaginative anymore.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2013, 01:43:38 PM »
I love his "subtle" comments about "Oh, there was a poster who made some impressive points - I can't quite remember where I saw them though - anyone remember who that was?"

The forum necromancy is a new thing, though. I guess he was so glad to get in to CQ that he had to comment on every thread he came across, like a starving man eating everything in sight once he finds food.

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #404 on: January 28, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
Actually, poor deranged Patrick's thread necromancy isn't new either.  His previous sock on CQ did the same thing.

It's pretty amusing that he might believe he's fooling anybody with his clumsy, transparent, dishonest sock-puppetry.  Scratch that, it's merely sad and rather pathetic.