Off Topic > General Discussion

NASA and Freemasonry

(1/16) > >>

LionKing:
I have googled many signs of freemasonry in NASA, and many of its astronauts and men are freemasons. The question is why are highly intelligent people after a sort of cult organization?

Allan F:
You assume freemasonry is a cult?

Isn't it more like a gentleman's club, where people of significance can discuss subjects that matter to them? Why is it a problem? People discuss private and business matters confidentially all the time.

onebigmonkey:
It's seen in many circles as a sign of social rank - part of the natural order of things as you climb the ladder. I often see it floated as something of significance in terms of Apollo (not to mention the wildly exaggerated number of freemasons among the astronauts), but it's not like they ever made a secret of it.

This first day cover from my collection proudly shows off one of their members, and I have seen others:

molesworth:
If we ever find out that any astronaut was a member of the Stonecutters, then I'll start to worry...  ;D

LionKing:

--- Quote from: onebigmonkey on December 23, 2018, 02:50:25 AM ---It's seen in many circles as a sign of social rank - part of the natural order of things as you climb the ladder. I often see it floated as something of significance in terms of Apollo (not to mention the wildly exaggerated number of freemasons among the astronauts), but it's not like they ever made a secret of it.

This first day cover from my collection proudly shows off one of their members, and I have seen others:

--- End quote ---

They keep a secret of their beliefs. They swear an oath to that. Why high ranking people go to it if it is not giv8ng them power in some way?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version