Author Topic: Carl Zeiss NASA series Objektive in der Raumfahrt  (Read 2369 times)

Offline apollo16uvc

• Mars
  • Where no telescope has gone before.
    • Patreon
Carl Zeiss NASA series Objektive in der Raumfahrt
« on: April 01, 2018, 03:03:02 PM »
Carl Zeiss Objektive in der raumfahrt
Lenses in space travel

I have scanned my Carl Zeiss NASA series slides 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15 and 17. 11 and 12 are just microscope photos of lunar rocks so I decided not to scan them. It are about 200 slides.

All were scanned with my Nikon Coolscan 8000 at 4000 DPI, a few were also scanned with my Minolta Dimage III. My Nikon 8000 has a slight glare problem, on request I can scan something on my Dimage which does not have this problem.

Of each slide, a processed and RAW scan has been uploaded. The RAW scan has no fade correction and infrared-spot removal enabled. Most slides have an extreme red-cast, I recommend casual viewers to use the processed slides. If you think you can do a better job at processing, or want to do image analyses, I recommend the RAW scan.

I have uploaded them to Archive.or here

And have compiled them into a video below:

I am still looking for Series 16, 18, 19 and later ones. If you have those I will scan them free of charge as long as you pay shipping cost. Contact: [email protected].

Thank you for reading and have fun viewing!

Kind regards,
apollo16uvc
Watch me at: YouTube
Experience the past: Flickr
Support me on Patreon