Author Topic: Photo Foto Fake  (Read 19654 times)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
Re: Photo Foto Fake
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2019, 05:18:25 AM »
He posted here because he's a troll. As he has stated clearly that he has ulterior motives for posting that do not involve defending his position then he can be banned. Unless he wants to grow a spine and have discussion, he had no business here.

Absolutely.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2019, 09:23:34 AM »
He posted here because he's a troll. As he has stated clearly that he has ulterior motives for posting that do not involve defending his position then he can be banned. Unless he wants to grow a spine and have discussion, he had no business here.

Absolutely.

I got lost in all the references and three different hoax threads in two different sites, whom is this referring?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:04 AM »
I assume it refers to Read Think Repeat, the original poster in this thread.  The excerpt seems to be from him posting at YouTube.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
Ok, thanks for the reminder, I haven't seen that name on any YT but he may go by a different meme.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2019, 04:31:39 PM »
He is a YouTuber by the name of, K. Chris Caldwell
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Also on Facebook; real anti-establishment, everything is a conspiracy type idiot.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2019, 10:00:49 PM »
He is a YouTuber by the name of, K. Chris Caldwell

Oh, that is the guy who has 18 subscribers, and four videos with a total of 21 views across all four...

Did someone say "reach"?
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.