Author Topic: NASA and Freemasonry  (Read 15997 times)

Offline LionKing

• Mars
Re: NASA and Freemasonry
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2019, 08:26:53 AM »
Standard and entirely expected response. You are disappointingly predictable at times. They withdraw the charter not because they don't wish to be associated with such activity but because they are hiding that they are associated with it?  As usual every action is evidence of something fishy. There's nothing objective in your analysis at all. You've decided the organisation is suspect and nothing anyone says will change your mind.

I am saying that withdrawing the charter from them is not a definitive proof. There have been many instances for cover ups, one of them is the Titanic investigation where the captain was accused by Americans but deemed innocent by the masonic investigative committee because he is mason.  As much as things could be hidden, they did not act against them. If I were them, and the P2 is uncovered, I would not want anything to do with them.

I am not stating that I am wring because I am not convinced I am.

You can't expect to have this written in front of public eyes that they want to control power.

And yet according to all the crap you've been spouting it might as well be.

It might be that they state it out according to what I post? I never said they made it clear they want to control. They would want to show they are good.

anyhow, no point in continuing the discussion
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:29:59 AM by LionKing »
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2019, 08:27:30 AM »
Next thing that LionKing will be trying to tell us is that members of the KGC were also Freemasons...

What does KGC stand for?
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2019, 08:53:04 AM »

being a catholic he has interests against them, doesn't mean he is wrong.

Why do you think he is right?
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2019, 08:57:36 AM »
Next thing that LionKing will be trying to tell us is that members of the KGC were also Freemasons...

What does KGC stand for?

Knights of the Golden Circle. An American expansionist pro slavery group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2019, 08:59:05 AM »
There have been many instances for cover ups

But why do you think this particular issue is a cover up. 

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2019, 11:02:22 AM »
The Titanic hearing was intended to clear the White Star Line from being liable for damages.  They didn't want to get sued, so they used their influence to be sure they wouldn't.  It's really that simple; you don't have to bring Masonry into it.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2019, 11:10:47 AM »
I am saying that withdrawing the charter from them is not a definitive proof.

I don't claim it is proof either. However, there are two reasons for withdrawing the charter, one of which is consistent with the actions of a larger authority who will not tolerate the actions of the P2 group because they are not aligned with the overall group attitude (which is a common enough event in everyday life: people and groups get expelled from organisations all the time for just this reason), while the other is somehow suspicious because they actually do align with the group's wider intentions but too obviously, so they were cast out to try and make the overall organisation look better. I don't claim that is not possible, but it is far less common.

There have been many instances for cover ups, one of them is the Titanic investigation where the captain was accused by Americans but deemed innocent by the masonic investigative committee because he is mason.

Prove please that he was found innocent because he was a mason rather than because there was insufficient evidence of malpractice to convict him or the company. Again, standard conspiracy fare: someone is found innocent because of connections rather than because he is actually innocent (or at least cannot be proven guilty).

If I were them, and the P2 is uncovered, I would not want anything to do with them.

Nor would I, but that would be the case regardless of whether it was because they were too close to the truth or because they were utterly opposed to my intentions.

This remains entirely speculation without proof on your part that the actions of P2 are part of a wider masonic conspiracy.

I am not stating that I am wring because I am not convinced I am.

What would convince you? You must have seen that question asked a whole bunch of times on this forum so you can't claim you were not expecting to see it directed at you. I ask because you have a long history on this board of refusing to acknowledge anything that conflicts with your predetermined conclusions or whatever pet theory most appeals to you. At least in this case it's not as bad as disregarding the evidence of scientists in a scientific matter, which you also have a history of.

It might be that they state it out according to what I post? I never said they made it clear they want to control.

No, what you are saying is that there is enough evidence out there that says they are out to control, to the point where they might as well be open about it because, according to you, it's clear anyway.

anyhow, no point in continuing the discussion

And yet you came back to continue it...
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2019, 11:11:26 AM »
My point about LionKing's not being American was that much of the early anti-Masonic propaganda was specifically painting them as un-American.  Which presumably she has less reason to care about.  As to the cited author, about all the Wikipedia article has to say about him that doesn't read like his own press release is that he was sued for claiming that a Canadian university with Egyptian faculty is therefore a hotbed for terrorism, which . . . not great.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline bobdude11

• Venus
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2019, 01:00:34 PM »
How do we know Lionking isn't a member of Toastmasters and that Toastmasters has chosen to begin an anti-Masons campaign?

/s (just in case)
Robert Clark -
CISSP, MISM, MCSE and some other alphabet certifications.
I am moving to Theory ... everything works in Theory
"Everybody remember where we parked." James Tiberius Kirk, Captain, U.S.S. Enterprise

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2019, 02:59:27 AM »
I think the best argument is that they are against each other, like hafez assad and bashir gemayel, though both criminals were not expelled from freemasonry indicating the corruption.

Happy New Year😆😙
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2019, 05:34:51 AM »
Sooo..... two people in important positions in countries with opposed political views rise to power, which indicates corruption and, somehow, a global effort to control the world. They are not expelled from freemasonry, which indicates corruption. On the other hand, a group in Italy arund the same time is expelled, which also, somehow, indicates corruption.

I ask again, what would convince you otherwise, since every action and indovidual involved seems to be somehow evidence of some global conspiracy regardless of co-operation or conflict, explusion or retention?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2019, 06:58:00 AM »
Sooo..... two people in important positions in countries with opposed political views rise to power, which indicates corruption and, somehow, a global effort to control the world. They are not expelled from freemasonry, which indicates corruption. On the other hand, a group in Italy arund the same time is expelled, which also, somehow, indicates corruption.

I ask again, what would convince you otherwise, since every action and indovidual involved seems to be somehow evidence of some global conspiracy regardless of co-operation or conflict, explusion

I am saying the argument of.opposed people is convincing somehow. But hat there is corruption and the corrupted politicians are not expelled indicates the freemasonry is not up to its standards. If it expelled the P2 based on conviction it is good, but they should expel the others who are  corrupt too.
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2019, 07:20:11 AM »
But hat there is corruption and the corrupted politicians are not expelled indicates the freemasonry is not up to its standards. If it expelled the P2 based on conviction it is good, but they should expel the others who are  corrupt too.

That's a world away from a global conspiracy spanning the entire organisation, though, isn't it? Sadly corruption is rife in all walks of life, and turning a blind eye is pretty common.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2019, 12:11:59 PM »
More importantly, what would convince you that you were wrong?  You still didn't answer that.  Expelling all corrupt individuals?  You find me a single organization that has ever done that, and that becomes a reasonable standard.

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2019, 03:39:15 PM »
Just because he is a "brother", Jack the Ripper was protected.

Just curios, given your high standards of disbelief whenever we explain you something... how have you determined that the article is the truth?