Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 15671 times)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Quiet
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
To be honest, I don't look as pregnant as I am.  Part of it is my build, but part of it is that he's taking up space inside instead of pushing out.  I basically didn't show at all until seven months or so.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 10:56:27 AM »
To be honest, I don't look as pregnant as I am.  Part of it is my build, but part of it is that he's taking up space inside instead of pushing out.  I basically didn't show at all until seven months or so.
Oh!

I think I missed an announcement!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 11:02:44 AM »
Well, the big announcement will be made any day now.  (He was teasing me, last week, and didn't want to come out after all.)  But yeah, we are expecting an announcement.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Donnie B.

• Earth
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
Well, the big announcement will be made any day now.  (He was teasing me, last week, and didn't want to come out after all.)  But yeah, we are expecting an announcement.
... having previously announced an expectant.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »
... having previously announced an expectant.
Yeah, that's the announcement I missed.