Author Topic: Orlando mass shooting  (Read 24013 times)

Offline VQ

• Earth
Re: Orlando mass shooting
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2016, 04:02:53 AM »
VQ: Do you agree that if you fire on someone in a conflict situation, even if your intent was only to stop a felonious assault, that you have judged him as guilty of a crime? I'll stop there.
No; non sequitur.

Your other post completely ignores your subsequent crystallization of your position; I can no longer pretend your pretense of wanting to actually discuss is real so we're done. All the best.

Offline revmic

• Venus
Re: Orlando mass shooting
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
VQ: Do you agree that if you fire on someone in a conflict situation, even if your intent was only to stop a felonious assault, that you have judged him as guilty of a crime? I'll stop there.
No; non sequitur.

Your other post completely ignores your subsequent crystallization of your position; I can no longer pretend your pretense of wanting to actually discuss is real so we're done. All the best.

Nope. In the other post, you misinterpreted concrete examples as being details of some imagined scenario. Its really not that complicated.

But this is the first time I have been flounced....and I will always remember it fondly...Adieu, VQ, adieu...

No, wait: Non sequitur, VQ, non sequitur...
Where knowledge is a duty, ignorance is a crime - Tom Paine