Author Topic: 'Astronomer' finds ‘proof’ of faked moon landings  (Read 3595 times)

Offline Graham2001

• Mercury
'Astronomer' finds ‘proof’ of faked moon landings
« on: March 07, 2018, 03:40:31 AM »
The 'astronomer' in question is one David Bryant and he seems to be claiming that the Moonlandings were filmed in Hawaii...

It’s long been the subject of conspiracy theorists who claim US officials faked the moon landing in a ploy to prove America’s dominance in the space race, and now one man believes he’s found the proof.

Former naval pilot David Bryant believes he’s found the exact site NASA used to stage some of the moon landings, and it’s none other than in Hawaii.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/39430875/astronomer-david-bryant-finds-proof-of-faked-apollo-moon-landings/

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
Re: 'Astronomer' finds ‘proof’ of faked moon landings
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 04:01:15 AM »
Loo Nee Loo Nee Loo Nee!

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:23 AM »
Similarities? Sure. Broadly speaking. But close enough to have been the same location? Not half!

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 09:42:59 AM »
Loo Nee Loo Nee Loo Nee!

DITTO :)

Very poor relationship between images.  And what of the other missions?  NOT
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 01:20:43 PM »
Aaaah right he's plugging a book...

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 02:35:06 PM »
Aaaah right he's plugging a book...

Follow the money(Sibrel, Kaysing, Rene, Allen, Percy et al.)
I didn't see him plugging a book, but thanks for the insight.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »
Loo Nee Loo Nee Loo Nee!

DITTO :)

Very poor relationship between images.  And what of the other missions?  NOT
Clearly, they were faked . . . on Mars (in sets built by NASA child slaves, of course).

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 03:36:22 PM »
Confirmation bias. I bet I could find half a dozen or more sites all, over the world that would be as good a fit of not better. Looking at the terrain, some of them are likely to be in places like Mongolia and the steppes of Russia'

Also, how do they light this from a single source, at night without illumination drop-off?

If NASA really have the kind of bottomless pit resources to fake the moon landing, why would they not get tons of high-explosives, and blow up the hill so that it had a different profile.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Eugene Cernan

Offline Northern Lurker

• Earth
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »
I checked the article and the hills were as identical as a bus and an eighteen wheeler  :o

Lurky