Author Topic: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals  (Read 43244 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2019, 11:43:11 AM »
I'll admit to being slightly tempted to start a new thread myself in off-topic to discuss the differences between book and movie of The Shining, especially since I just read Doctor Sleep, because that was yet another place he was wrong.  But I've held off.

he as in Jr.?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2019, 07:09:00 AM »
I wonder if LO can tell us if JR even made the attempt. Just idly curious, LO is certainly free to tell me to MYOB.

No, he just never bothered. On September 22nd he asked me to create a new thread for his response so that it wouldn't be "buried in someone else's thread". He said he wanted to explain why he believes "the Apollo photos are suspect in a clear concise manner" and in "a new and unique take on the subject". I told him no, there was no need for a new thread so he'd have to post his responses in this one. He never responded. I guess he expected me to play his game and didn't like that I wouldn't.
Fair enough. I guess he just wanted the "badge of honour" of having his notions oppressed.

It's possible he is reading this while not logged in.  If so, I hope it is plain to him that he has impressed nobody.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2019, 10:44:21 AM »
I'll admit to being slightly tempted to start a new thread myself in off-topic to discuss the differences between book and movie of The Shining, especially since I just read Doctor Sleep, because that was yet another place he was wrong.  But I've held off.

he as in Jr.?

Yeah.  I don't know as much about Apollo as most of you, but man can I go for pages about The Shining.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates