Author Topic: Photos of earth  (Read 30589 times)

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Re: Photos of earth
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 04:46:29 AM »
Hey, coming in I was on the fence. I was never cranky, just looking to clarify. But now I have seen what a bunch of assholes you people are. What you all accomplished was make me believe that it was a hoax; only because of your shitty attitudes. Now who's going to be cranky? Not me....I will not take part anymore in your fucking hang man games. Good bye!

Oh that is really funny.

You come here demanding photos of the earth from the lunar surface, claiming that there is only one.

Several people show that there are numerous such photos readily available on the interwebz with just a few minutes research.

You now claim that you were neutral but have decided that the Apollo landing were hoaxes purely on the basis that you didn't like the help we gave you.

I know who the arsehole is here, and it ain't any of us.

PS: I smell socks!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2014, 06:08:56 AM »
Well...it looks like we saved about 5 pages of typical hoaxie BS.."I'm only asking questions..", "In my opinion..." before Photo Hound de-cloaked and declared his/her real beliefs.

Hey, coming in I was on the fence.
No you weren't. Your approach was typical of the lazy hoax believer- wedded to an idea, too idle to do a modicum of research and ready to get all hurty.

just looking to clarify.
See my first point above.

What you all accomplished was make me believe that it was a hoax
No-one on here, not one, gives two toots about your internal beliefs. In fact, pretty much no-one in the world cares, as the vast majority of people outside the tiny group of whackos that persist in pushing the hoax idea know that the Apollo missions happened as described and don't really care about stuff that happened 40 years ago.
In addition, no-one on here has any duty to make you believe anything. I presume you are an adult, so howsabout actually acting like one, instead of a pre-pubescent teenager?

Now who's going to be cranky? Not me....I will not take part anymore in your fucking hang man games. Good bye!
I read this as "Im going to shout and scream and hold my breath and stamp my feet and slam the door unless I get my own way". Blimey, maybe you ARE a pre-pubescent teenager.  Nice to see that you were still logging on a day after your tantrum and flounce.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2014, 06:23:28 AM »
Well, that escalated quickly. Three ill-tempered comments and out. Just for once it would be nice for a Hoax Believer to come on here and actually engage with us. To answer the reasonable questions we ask them and provide us with explanations as to why they hold their particular beliefs.

Are their belief systems so fragile that any kind of disagreement automatically induces meltdown?

And Photo hound? Nobody believes you were 'on the fence'. Nobody who is genuinely open minded behaves like you did. You were trying to pick a fight. And when you didn't get one, you pretended you had to justify your flounce.
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2014, 06:30:56 AM »
Are their belief systems so fragile that any kind of disagreement automatically induces meltdown?

You should have a read of DAKDAK's meltdown. Now that was a quality implosion from a weapon-grade idiot.
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=92.0
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »
I dont know about the rest of you, but this flounce took me totally by surprise. No, really, it did!
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline HeadLikeARock

• Venus
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »
On the plus side,  his short visit did give me the chance to revisit some pretty ace photos. And that Change3 one was amazing.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2014, 07:43:22 AM »
I dont know about the rest of you, but this flounce took me totally by surprise. No, really, it did!

Who'd have thunk it, eh? ::) ::)

The MO is quite similar to that (self-proclaimed, natch) famed investigative journalist and photography expert, Allan Weisbecker. Keep an eye on YT for a new video declaring proof that the Moon landings were hoaxed as there is only a single photo of Earth from the  Moon. It'll probably be mixed in with videos of Weisbecker trying to get into the panties of a drunken surfer-girl half his age, by impressing her with his outstanding knowledge of the hoax... ;D

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2014, 08:43:54 AM »
On the plus side,  his short visit did give me the chance to revisit some pretty ace photos.

There is always a positive.

And that Change3 one was amazing.

It was doing the rounds on Facebook. It is indeed a wonderful photograph, with no stars either. :)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2014, 08:45:39 AM »

I saw the thread, made a post, went to bed and the man flounced. It was all a bit of a flash in a pan. Have you worked out exactly what Stan told you yet?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Luckmeister

• Venus
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2014, 11:18:11 AM »
Hoax believers who have half a brain have been subsequently convinced of their errors.

Those that haven't..... well..... we just saw an example.
"There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know. … There is much you have to learn. … Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace." --Galaxy Being

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2014, 11:58:29 AM »
Hey, coming in I was on the fence.

That would be your first lie.

I was never cranky, just looking to clarify.

..and the question you asked was clarified and answered.

That you have completely ignored those answers tells us a whole lot about you.

But now I have seen what a bunch of ******** you people are. What you all accomplished was make me believe that it was a hoax; only because of your ****** attitudes.

So because you didn't receive the response you "wanted"...because most of us have heard it all, and have very short fuses when it comes to ignorant Moon hoax belief....because of that, the landings were hoaxed?

I see an HBer who doesn't even pretend to look at this from a rational perspective.

Now who's going to be cranky? Not me....I will not take part anymore in your ******* hang man games. Good bye!

Such a lame excuse....why not hang around and learn something if you have the courage to do that.

Do you?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:19:53 PM by RAF »

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

Who'd have thunk it, eh? ::) ::)

The MO is quite similar to that (self-proclaimed, natch) famed investigative journalist and photography expert, Allan Weisbecker.

Didn't immediately recognize the name until you mentioned...

....It'll probably be mixed in with videos of Weisbecker trying to get into the panties of a drunken surfer-girl half his age, by impressing her with his outstanding knowledge of the hoax... ;D

Oh, that guy.

Talk about one strange creepy fellow...and that's before knowing his hoax beliefs.

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
For someone calling himself Photo Hound, his photographic tracking abilities were extremely poor.
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2014, 04:27:40 PM »
For someone calling himself Photo Hound, his photographic tracking abilities were extremely poor.
Well, sight hounds follow motion, and he was looking at still pictures. ;D

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2014, 05:43:08 PM »
Good bye!

I take it that your goodbye includes coming back in to check on the progress of your ass-whooping?