Author Topic: UH-OH! More bad info for Wunder-Blunder to use!  (Read 38648 times)

Offline Tedward

• Mars
Re: UH-OH! More bad info for Wunder-Blunder to use!
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2014, 01:42:35 AM »
Ah, I did not read the rest of the text accompanying the video. NASA are evil apparently and some accusations appear to be made.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2014, 03:07:26 AM »
Ah, I did not read the rest of the text accompanying the video. NASA are evil apparently and some accusations appear to be made.

That's right - they are the only people who ever do anything space related, and all amateur telescopes are vetted by them to make sure that only NASA approved stars ever seen through them.

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2014, 03:55:13 AM »
Did not really want to copy what is there (was if it is edited and this is read in the future).

To quote his own words. Last paragraph on the descriptor for the video.
Being a government agency, NASA has been able to get away with negligence, murder and recklessness that would have led to them being shut down permanently if they were a private organization. For the record, I do not believe that Mark Alsbury was murdered. But if he died because warnings were ignored, it could lead to Virgin Galactic being shut down. In the past there have been many commercial airliners that have been shutdown because of repeated safety violations, I don't want to see any private space company suffer the same fate. This video is now an open plea to Virgin Galactic that they do not try to follow in NASA's dark footsteps.

And I made the mistake the other day of fast forwarding some bits as the ramblings scrambled my attention, apologies. Some serious claims on NASA I think.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2014, 04:02:28 AM »
Blimey. These loons really do see "reds under the bed" all the time, don't they?

Weirdos.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2014, 05:09:29 AM »
Blimey. These loons really do see "reds under the bed" all the time, don't they?

Weirdos.

He is now claiming his website is under attack.... :D :D :D

This happens every time he thinks he has some revealing information. I'm sure he takes it down himself, to try and gain that air of a persecuted truth seeker. :D

In reality it is so manufactured it makes him look even more of a buffoon!! :D
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2014, 05:40:49 AM »
Under attack? OK, there will be those in the interweb who do this for no reason other than "because". Personally I would rather see his web site unmolested, it is the shop front he presents to the world. People can see the stupid on show before entering.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2014, 08:45:22 AM »
Nobody ever just has an accident do they  ::)

It seems highly likely that the only warning that was ignored in the Virgin Galactic incident was the sign that said "Don't pull this lever".