Author Topic: Some Good News For Once  (Read 6542 times)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Some Good News For Once
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 12:13:01 PM »
Yup.  She's got a bit of a cold, but she's putting on weight at a healthy level.  She's still technically on a sedative--they put her on phenobarbital as a preventative, in case she was having seizures, and her course of medication doesn't end for a day or two--and anyway is a newborn and would sleep all the time anyway, but she's starting to wake up and examine her environment.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2017, 04:05:41 PM »
Good to hear that, keep us informed. :)
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 06:57:34 PM »
I've added a picture of her to the photo gallery on my faire boss's website, because that seemed the easiest way of sharing pictures.  https://www.redwolfltd.com/gallery?lightbox=dataItem-j0pug5m9
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates