Author Topic: NASA photographic record of Manned Moonlanding:Is there evidence of fabrication?  (Read 254461 times)

Offline Chief

• Venus
Stop with the liar business, that's becoming tiresome too.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Well, YES I DID. Care to retract that claim?.. or ask them again and I will  quote the post where I answered ALL on topic questions.

What is the photon energy of solar x-rays?  That's the big one of several you have not answered.  Show me the link where you answered it.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
If Windley or anyone else lies, I am going to point it out for the record and prove it. This is a major part of my objective, to  prove that NASA's representatives routinely engage in dishonest and unethical practices.

Offline Chief

• Venus

The problem with your statement is akin to asking us whether one gets wet if they go out in the rain. The answer is yes, which is the answer you are looking for and will be when you will declare victory.

I agree, in principal. it is not enough to prove that you get wet when it rains, now all I have to do is prove an umbrella won't keep you dry in a hurricane.

And there you go. You only have to prove there was a hurricane and that the umbrella was inadequate. Should be easy.

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
Well, YES I DID. Care to retract that claim?.. or ask them again and I will  quote the post where I answered ALL on topic questions.

What is the photon energy of solar x-rays?  That's the big one of several you have not answered.  Show me the link where you answered it.

The energy levels of ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION originating from the Sun encompass a very wide range of wavelengths (energy levels), from infra red long wavelengths, visible light, ultra violet a&b ,  microwaves , x rays and nearly everything in between

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED

The problem with your statement is akin to asking us whether one gets wet if they go out in the rain. The answer is yes, which is the answer you are looking for and will be when you will declare victory.

I agree, in principal. it is not enough to prove that you get wet when it rains, now all I have to do is prove an umbrella won't keep you dry in a hurricane.

And there you go. You only have to prove there was a hurricane and that the umbrella was inadequate. Should be easy.

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

Offline Chief

• Venus
If Windley or anyone else lies, I am going to point it out for the record and prove it. This is a major part of my objective, to  prove that NASA's representatives routinely engage in dishonest and unethical practices.

Oh dear me. When someone does not remember the exact post word for word or does not consider an answer given by you to be sufficient, it does not make them a liar.
Effectively you are actively searching for a basic error or lapse in memory or indeed a rejection of an inadequate answer so you can shout out liar to bolster your case.

Give it up.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
The energy levels of ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION originating from the Sun encompass a very wide range of wavelengths (energy levels), from infra red long wavelengths, visible light, ultra violet a&b ,  microwaves , x rays and nearly everything in between

I didn't ask about all electromagnetic radiation.  I asked specifically about x-rays, which span a certain band of photon energies from a lower boundary to an upper boundary.  The quiescent sun emits x-rays most prevalently in what range of photon energies?

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
Romulus, please link to where you have already answered the questions in these posts.

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=767.msg25887#msg25887

The graph indicates that the attenuation of x radiation at the frequency levels he used (and in any energy range)  is practically  non existent at the thickness of aluminum used in a camera case or magazine

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius

Asked and answered.  You have provided this data before, but simply providing it does not mean it necessarily has the effects you claim.  You need to interpret the quantitative values in this data.

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
[auquote thor=Romulus link=topic=767.msg25931#msg25931 date=1423021235]

I didn't ask about all electromagnetic radiation.  I asked specifically about x-rays, which span a certain band of photon energies from a lower boundary to an upper boundary.  The quiescent sun emits x-rays most prevalently in what range of photon energies?
[/quote]
Well,no you didn't. You edited your post.AT any rate it is a non issue. The Sun produces energy levels throughout the x ray spectrum

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
The graph...

That was not the question.  You claimed you had previously answered the questions, hence I asked for a link to where the question was answered previously.  Answering it now admits you did not answer it previously.

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED

Asked and answered.  You have provided this data before, but simply providing it does not mean it necessarily has the effects you claim.  You need to interpret the quantitative values in this data.

Well yes sir, it DOES. that is IF you know what the attenuation graph for aluminum/x rays illustrates and how to interpret it. But you don't do you?

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
The Sun produces energy levels throughout the x ray spectrum

At the same flux for all energies?  Show your work.