Author Topic: Gary McKinnon  (Read 6484 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Gary McKinnon
« on: December 09, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »
Does anyone have any information on this guys, other than what WIKI has, seems that he hacked into NASA and the military in 2001-2002 and got caught.  Some of the links suggests that NASA has "hidden" UFO's, "free energy",  "space battalion" and an "antigravity technology"?

All of which he has no evidence as he was hacking with a dial up line snd couldn't transfer large image files that have been "air-brushed" or deleted.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
Re: Gary McKinnon
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 03:49:46 PM »
I know a guy who works at NASA, and I can get in touch to ask, but I don't think he'll know anything.

If you're not in on the conspiracy, you don't know that you're not.  ::)
You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
I know a guy who works at NASA, and I can get in touch to ask, but I don't think he'll know anything.

If you're not in on the conspiracy, you don't know that you're not.  ::)
He's like me never in on the know.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:03:12 PM »
Does anyone have any information on this guys, other than what WIKI has, seems that he hacked into NASA and the military in 2001-2002 and got caught.  Some of the links suggests that NASA has "hidden" UFO's, "free energy",  "space battalion" and an "antigravity technology"?

All of which he has no evidence as he was hacking with a dial up line snd couldn't transfer large image files that have been "air-brushed" or deleted.
If some whacked out junky came to your home and tried to break in but failed, would you press charges? If it was a matter of national security would you press charges? Even though he didn't get in? When said self admitted junky converted his attempted break-in into a media circus and invented fantasies about you while at the same time admitting he was of his rocker on drugs at the time, would you be a little irate? When the very same junky posted obvious photographs of you on holidays with your alien wife on planet sausage, would you be at the top of the queue inviting him into your home for a cup of tea and hug?

I very much suspect you would not and I know for a fact that I would not, yet that is exactly what cranks do. It is akin to what happens in slasher movies. The heroine having been stalked, assaulted and victimised by the baddy finally mills him over with her car and what does she do? Gets out to see if he is OK. My point is Hollywood has inserted into the subconscious an artificial impression of how the real world works. If someone had hacked into Nasa or whatever the claim is and had extracted that kind of revelation they would be plain flat out dead by now.

Adrian is a classic example of this. "Look at this never before seen footage" when it has been public domain for decades.

And sorry to rant, BK, that kind of stuff just gets under my skin. You may have noticed.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 01:11:04 PM »

If some whacked out junky came to your home and tried to break in but failed, would you press charges? If it was a matter of national security would you press charges? Even though he didn't get in? When said self admitted junky converted his attempted break-in into a media circus and invented fantasies about you while at the same time admitting he was of his rocker on drugs at the time, would you be a little irate? When the very same junky posted obvious photographs of you on holidays with your alien wife on planet sausage, would you be at the top of the queue inviting him into your home for a cup of tea and hug?

I very much suspect you would not and I know for a fact that I would not, yet that is exactly what cranks do. It is akin to what happens in slasher movies. The heroine having been stalked, assaulted and victimised by the baddy finally mills him over with her car and what does she do? Gets out to see if he is OK. My point is Hollywood has inserted into the subconscious an artificial impression of how the real world works. If someone had hacked into Nasa or whatever the claim is and had extracted that kind of revelation they would be plain flat out dead by now.

Adrian is a classic example of this. "Look at this never before seen footage" when it has been public domain for decades.

And sorry to rant, BK, that kind of stuff just gets under my skin. You may have noticed.
You seem to know of his activities, and I suspected something like what you described, after reading the WIKI and related links.
Eugene Cernan

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 01:25:01 PM »

And then there is other side of the same coin; the Neil Baker classic example....."Why had NASA been keeping this a secret", when this has actually been freely available in the public domain since the 1960s and easily findable on the internet for over a decade, and then wilfully ignoring or hand-waving away repeated posts pointing this fact out to him.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 01:31:05 PM »

You seem to know of his activities, and I suspected something like what you described, after reading the WIKI and related links.
Let me be clear. I am in no way having a go at you.

That guy freely admitted that he was totally out of his noggin on pot at the time, cannot recall what he may have logged into, or when, or where he was at the time or what he might have found.

My ground state is "Oh, that guy again" whenever he is cited by some CT loon.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 01:36:11 PM »
Abaddon:

I didn't take your post in a negative manner. :)
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »
If he was that "out of his noggin" on pot, then his pot absolutely must have had something else in it. Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol is not a psychotropic drug. It is psychoactive, in that it can alter your perception and mood, but if it has the effects you described, it most certainly has to have something else added to it. A consciousness-altering drug such as PCP, LSD, or Methamphetamine might do that, but marijuana can't. It's not even remotely in the same chemical category. It doesn't promote aggression by the reduction of inhibition like alcohol or other depressants do, and it doesn't create psycho-reactive episodes in users like some stimulants do. The only thing that would be in any danger from someone high on only marijuana would be a bag of Doritos. The only cannabinoid that is psychotropic is the refined sap of the flower and stalk of the sativa variety, which is hashish, and that isn't the same drug any more than Tylenol and Advil are the same drug.
You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »
Uum ok. :)
Eugene Cernan