Author Topic: The conspiracies of FAIL  (Read 28101 times)

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
The conspiracies of FAIL
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:41:30 AM »
Just a place where I will post the ones of entertainment value or at least the videos. Be forewarned though....this may reduce your intellect level by at least 2 points.

I'll start it off with my most favorite character the BeePeee guy. He believes in his infinite wisdom that the oil spilled there has affected the environment(DUH) but his information sharing I don't think is getting anyone to do anything but laugh at him..always great for  laugh. Everything is about eating itself. ;D

We landed..you too can learn this if you research

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
Re: The conspiracies of FAIL
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »
Who was responsible for 9/11...not the jews, or Bush, or Silverstein or anyone else....but aliens...that is right...aliens...well she doesn't know for SURE it was them but knows they were there.
This one hurts my head badly...if you can make it all the way through your a god

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:38:13 AM »
Well she's right about it being done by aliens...

But I'd guess 18 Saudis and 1 Yemeni aren't exactly the extraterrestrial sort she means.
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:10:19 AM »
And every one of these people is entitled to one vote, the same as you and me...

Frightening, isn't it?

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 12:49:29 PM »
Funnily enough, ka9q, people can seem otherwise normal and intelligent, and be able to hold a non-crazy conversation about religion, politics, etc., and then suddenly devolve into crazy over certain subjects.

The Timecube guy, Gene Ray, was said to have been the same way.  Normal guy, but ask him about Timecube, he doesn't seen normal; any other subject, he was fine.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 01:55:29 PM »
The rationality of each human mind is most certainly bounded.  It is just that we don't all share the same boundaries.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 02:19:20 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if part of it has to do with the way thoughts are organized.  Think about politics in general, and you can be fine; but think about Timecube, or the apollo missions, or whatever else, suddenly you see a large conspiracy.

The biggest thing that made me think this, actually, was talking with someone who felt that global warming was a huge conspiracy by the government, started from the '50s (in "The Unchained Goddess", which I linked) on up all the way to today, and planted so that the government gets more power from the corps.  Yet he was also 100% supportive on the War on Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., calling himself "pro-War".  The same body he felt responsible for a conspiracy to control people, he trusted to use the military.  It's like he has one "thought group" that involves the "War on Iraq", and another "thought group" that involves "Global Warming", and the two shall never meet.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »
Not unusual, so far as I can tell.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 10:21:10 PM »
This one made the last forum ...HAARP and it's deadly rainbow sprinkler effects

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »

Haven't heard of the first one.  Just... what?  They left THAT out of my history courses.  :D

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 03:39:36 AM »
This one made the last forum
Twice.

Yeah I posted it about two years after the fact!

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 03:59:59 AM »
I'm still boggling at the Phantom Time Hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 06:04:38 AM »
I'm still boggling at the Phantom Time Hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
That's a pretty strange one, all right. I'd say it's neatly refuted by the eclipse and Halley's Comet sightings.

Astronomical events are a marvelous way to date ancient events.

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 10:46:28 AM »
You haven't seen woo until you've seen this bad boy:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.