Author Topic: Shenzhou 7?  (Read 152051 times)

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
Shenzhou 7?
« on: June 18, 2012, 03:22:53 AM »
I'm really convinced Shenzhou 7 was not real. And I have two points I think are the most damning pieces of evidence. Tear em up if you will, but I want to run this by some experts. I have already had one qualified expert message me to say he believed the spacewalk was faked, too, and until this person gives permission, I will not reveal their identity. Anyway...
Most of you  know, I believe in the moon landings, but when it comes to communists saying they did things in space, I just don't believe them.

Here goes:

1.) Notice the hose/tether in the Shenzhou 7 spacewalk footage. It consistently floats UPWARD, along with the flag. The "astronaut" has to continuously hold it down just so it won't keep floating. This is perfectly consistent with being shot underwater. As you all know, space is a neutral free-fall environment. Things don't float "up" or "down", they are simply suspended in one spot unless moved. The spacewalk footage is directly in contradiction to Newton's laws. Watch the flag when it is "down". It tends to rise "up" and the Taikonaut attempts to force it down again. Even his legs are flying up against his will. I am able to achieve neutral buoyancy (try it, it's awesome), so why did China fail so miserably at it? Honestly, that footage looks exactly like it was shot in a water tank.
2.) The Earth is very...very.. faded. Using Gimp 2.6, I attempted to best restore the blue to match Apollo and ISS photos and when I did, it was clear that the entire foreground was tinted blue. Much like it was filmed in a water tank. Removing blue from an image is fairly easy and there's not reason China could not have done this.

Anyway, those are only two points that I think are pretty big. I brought them here just to get feed back from some of the experts. I'm not really an expert, just a researcher of sorts.

Here's the video of the "space"walk, by the way, in case you don't believe what I've said. haha
"It looks better now, Al. What change did you make?"
"I just hit it on the top with my hammer."

-Mission Control and Alan Bean on Apollo 12 after the TV camera failed.

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
Re: Shenzhou 7?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:50:18 AM »
Vincent, be careful when distrusting something being ` those communists`. Engineering in USSR and nowadays in China is at extremely high level. it is the `commies` under whose rule USSR brought out An-225 , the biggest helicopters, kilo class submarines, s-47 berkut, Ekranoplanes and s-300 missile systems, etc . Engineering supremacy of USSR was proved by diversity of flying platforms, virtually in every segment, lagging behind in UAVs and stealth. And China today is striving the same diretion, be it J-20 jetfighter, C-919 comac passenger plane or the new Shanghai tower under construction.
As to faking space walks here- I saw a video where i could see a reflection of six  or eight bright points on  the astronauts wristwatch or whatever that thing was, hinting backround additional lights. I am perplexed. Yes, and why would americans stay silent about it? And when someone resorts to being expert , ask them which exact subject that they have studied or field of their work  or research gives them this advantage. You see, claims like ` i work for NASA, I have been in the military for decades, bla, bla, don`t count`. it doesn`t make you an expert, but neither does it make them.Richard Hoagland is also highly educated, so is John Lear, and we now how shabby their expertise in some fields is.

Offline carpediem

• Venus
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 03:56:15 AM »
The USSR and USA both achieved spacewalks in 1965. Why is it suddenly impossible 43 years later?

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 04:01:39 AM »
Watch the flag when it is "down". It tends to rise "up" and the Taikonaut attempts to force it down again.

Watch the flag when it is being waved. There is no way a large, flat, thin piece of material like that could possibly flap around that quickly in water. The resistance of the fluid would be far too great to allow that kind of motion.

Using Gimp 2.6, I attempted to best restore the blue to match Apollo and ISS photos

Why? The Chinese spacewalk is a live digital broadcast, and as such would be expected to have different optical properties than photographs. You can't just match colours between different media and expect the results to be comparable.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline carpediem

• Venus
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 06:36:23 AM »
2.) The Earth is very...very.. faded. Using Gimp 2.6, I attempted to best restore the blue to match Apollo and ISS photos and when I did, it was clear that the entire foreground was tinted blue. Much like it was filmed in a water tank. Removing blue from an image is fairly easy and there's not reason China could not have done this.
The blue tint in swimming pools comes from the chlorine that is added.
But if you're entirely working entirely in space suits, why bother sterilising the water? Especially when it then requires complex colour correction to give the appearance of being in space.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 01:42:52 PM »
And when someone resorts to being expert , ask them which exact subject that they have studied or field of their work  or research gives them this advantage.

The specific field is optics professional. They are highly qualified and actually got good words from Neil Armstrong for their work on matching descent footage with google satellite imagery.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 01:44:16 PM »
The blue tint in swimming pools comes from the chlorine that is added.
But if you're entirely working entirely in space suits, why bother sterilising the water? Especially when it then requires complex colour correction to give the appearance of being in space.

A lot of the blue tint actually comes from the sunlight or light being refracted through the water. As you get further down, the blue becomes deeper because certain wave lengths of light disappear. Plenty of places around the world have blue water that are natural bodies. Think about the bahamas. The blue is just from refracted light...

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
Watch the flag when it is being waved. There is no way a large, flat, thin piece of material like that could possibly flap around that quickly in water. The resistance of the fluid would be far too great to allow that kind of motion.

Speeding the footage up would cause everything to look like it was not underwater.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
Speeding the footage up would cause everything to look like it was not underwater.

Except it wouldn't. The nature of having a fluid surrounding everything would mean everything behaved differently. Some things will be more able to move through it than others. You can't simply apply one technique to remove the effect of a fluid medium because it affects everything differently.

In any case, the problem isn't simply one of speed but of just how much that flag moves. A flag like that could not move that much in water. The water would simply stop it from having that range of motion.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 02:48:57 PM »
The USSR and USA both achieved spacewalks in 1965. Why is it suddenly impossible 43 years later?
I second that question. Also, Vincent, are you saying that the entire Shenzhou 7 mission was not real or just the EVA? Because there were certainly non-Communists who tracked Shenzhou 7.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 05:04:28 PM »
A flag like that could not move that much in water. The water would simply stop it from having that range of motion.

I plan to refute that in my neighborhood swimming pool with a miniature flag this summer. As long as my friend's GoPro is up and working again, I should be able to get some footage of that and see.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »
I second that question. Also, Vincent, are you saying that the entire Shenzhou 7 mission was not real or just the EVA? Because there were certainly non-Communists who tracked Shenzhou 7.

Isn't it possible to send an unmanned spacecraft into orbit and then have the tracking stations simply believe it's manned?

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 05:12:52 PM »
I plan to refute that in my neighborhood swimming pool with a miniature flag this summer. As long as my friend's GoPro is up and working again, I should be able to get some footage of that and see.

Don't you mean 'test'? If you're setting out with a conclusion in mind you are not exactly being unbiased, are you?

If you can reproduce the motions of that flag underwater and the motions of the astronauts that led to the flag doing what it did I will be happy to retract my statement. I do not see that miniature flag showing that range of movement, however.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Isn't it possible to send an unmanned spacecraft into orbit and then have the tracking stations simply believe it's manned?

How?

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »

How?

Simple. Launch a spacecraft into orbit and have those tracking stations watch it. Then simply relay data through to it so the tracking stations believe it's manned. The Soviet Union actually did this. They tricked us into thinking they had sent a man to the moon just before Apollo 8, but they revealed it was actually just a tape recorder on board. Gene Cernan said it "scared the hell out of us."