Author Topic: NASA photographic record of Manned Moonlanding:Is there evidence of fabrication?  (Read 254431 times)

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guru™
    • Rocket & Space Technology
Is "my computer was hacked" on the bingo card?

I don't think so, but it is another IDW tell.  That and the "you edited my posts" thing.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:58:35 PM by Bob B. »

Offline Chief

• Venus
Well he certainly convinced me, what with his incredibly large intellect an debating prowess.

Sorry Gentleman and lady, but I have turned. It is so obviously, clearly apparent that the missions were all a fake.

His evidence was so overwhelming, so articulate, wow, where to begin.

Jay, sorry, it has to be said, you're a liar and a Republican most likely.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Is "my computer was hacked" on the bingo card?

I don't know that it should be.  To my knowledge it has been used only twice, once against me by Jarrah White back in around 2004.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
...you're a liar and a Republican most likely.

I'm a Bibertarian.  Join me in a drink?

Offline beedarko

• Earth
As usual everything you have said I have said is a misrepresentation of what I have actually said, it is you putting words into my mouth. This seems to be a very consistent pattern with you Mr.Windley

You should stop the armchair psychoanalysis of Jay, and start posting data to support your claims.  Unless you think putting your creepy obsession on full display somehow strengthens your standing in the forum. 

I'm hard pressed to recall one of your posts which doesn't mention him.

Offline Chief

• Venus
...you're a liar and a Republican most likely.

I'm a Bibertarian.  Join me in a drink?

I'm not familiar with that term. Do you mean libertarian. Or have I missed the joke?

I haven't been to the States for a few years but I would love to go back. My shout and an open invitation to all.

Offline frenat

• Mars

Prediction: Romulus will not return to the threads he has conspicuously abandoned, but will lie low for a few days, then open a new thread on a different aspect of Apollo hoping that everyone will forget previous failures and bow to his "science knowledge". Rinse, lather, repeat.

Basically, a slo-mo gish gallop.

Well, no. What you do not realize is simply disabling a single computer is a useless gesture.

So now you're claiming someone here has somehow remotely disabled your computer? 
YES
Paranoid much?

Perhaps. Probably not.

Any proof for your accusation?  Come on, IDW, put up or shut up.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guru™
    • Rocket & Space Technology
Join me in a drink?

It is at times like this that I wish we could all sit around a table, have a few rounds of drinks, and shares some laughs.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
It is at times like this that I wish we could all sit around a table, have a few rounds of drinks, and shares some laughs.

Only if we can go for a curry afterwards.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Chief

• Venus

Only if we can go for a curry afterwards.

Works for me.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
I'm not familiar with that term. Do you mean libertarian. Or have I missed the joke?

Sorry, yes, you missed the joke.  Biber is the Latin verb for "drink."

Offline Chief

• Venus

Sorry, yes, you missed the joke.  Biber is the Latin verb for "drink."

:-[, I still have so much to learn!
But drinking I do understand. Single Malt man through and through. And I would gladly share my finest with all you.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Bob Braeunig has a reputation as a liar and a NASA paid propagandist. HE IS POSTING HERE UNDER THE ID Bob B and I have had previous experience with him and know him to be totally lacking in integrity, ability and general credibility.

I told you last night that if you continued to call people liars I'd place you under moderation. And yet here you are calling someone a liar. You are now being moderated. Your posts will require my approval before appearing in the forum until I decide you have the maturity to hold a discussion with others without resorting to insults and baseless accusations.

If you follow the rules I will allow your posts, and eventually I will remove the posting restrictions. If you continue to insult people your posts will be blocked. If you attempt to get around this restriction by registering a new account you will be banned permanently.

Bob has repeatedly demonstrated his knowledge here and on his own website. He has shown that he is not just repeating what he has been told, he fully understands what he is talking about. You accuse him of lying because it's all you can do. You don't have the skill to actually prove him wrong.

Maybe someday you will understand that just because you can make a claim doesn't mean it's true. Simply accusing someone of being a liar doesn't make them a liar. You have to actually prove that they lied.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Chief

• Venus
Bob Braeunig has a reputation as a liar and a NASA paid propagandist. HE IS POSTING HERE UNDER THE ID Bob B and I have had previous experience with him and know him to be totally lacking in integrity, ability and general credibility.

I told you last night that if you continued to call people liars I'd place you under moderation. And yet here you are calling someone a liar. You are now being moderated. Your posts will require my approval before appearing in the forum until I decide you have the maturity to hold a discussion with others without resorting to insults and baseless accusations.

If you follow the rules I will allow your posts, and eventually I will remove the posting restrictions. If you continue to insult people your posts will be blocked. If you attempt to get around this restriction by registering a new account you will be banned permanently.

Bob has repeatedly demonstrated his knowledge here and on his own website. He has shown that he is not just repeating what he has been told, he fully understands what he is talking about. You accuse him of lying because it's all you can do. You don't have the skill to actually prove him wrong.

Maybe someday you will understand that just because you can make a claim doesn't mean it's true. Simply accusing someone of being a liar doesn't make them a liar. You have to actually prove that they lied.

Here, here.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Why is it that every hoaxer that ever was always resorts to calling their opponents liars?

Because that is the only tool in their toolbox. They can't beat us with evidence or facts, so they resort to trying to damage our credibility with baseless accusations. It's pretty pathetic.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)