Author Topic: MSFN  (Read 9905 times)

Offline sts60

• Mars
Re: MSFN
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 01:17:40 PM »
Son, it’s a bad idea to post while drunk.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 04:09:39 PM »
After watching Youtubes for years it has revealed to me that moon transit communications were accompished with CSM-009b, CSM-009c, and CSM-009d.  Apollo destinations sites on the moon were previously tagged with a Luna mission and with the Ranger Spacecraft missions, with one remaining in lunar orbit.  This joint Russia/US mission know as the Cold War was to bring an end to the visitors from the Moon and  the cold vacuum of space and also to their occupying locations on Earth, the deep sea and Antarctica.  The problem was that they understood early on that any biological from Earth could only remain alert to 10 Earth radii.  All animals and humans sent into space remained unconsious passed the 10 Earth Radii.  Biological conscience is severed passed this distance.  After the payloads were remotely dropped on the ETs, with  command modules, etc., the next stage of the Cold War officially had begun with a strike back.  Most of the footage was chopped from probes, CSMs, and Russian footage and created on sound stage.   4dlfi4

As sts60 noted your post doesn't make any sense.  You shouldn't use YouTube as your reference as there too many nuts making claims that aren't based on fact or science.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2017, 10:40:55 PM »
Inconceivable, in presenting us with this breathless revelation, you forgot to present us with one teensy thing: evidence.
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 12:35:31 AM »
I think my favourite part was the "The problem was that they understood early on that any biological from Earth could only remain alert to 10 Earth radii." Sounds like something out of a pre-Space Age science fiction short story.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2017, 03:15:11 PM »
After watching Youtubes for years it has revealed to me that moon transit communications were accompished with CSM-009b, CSM-009c, and CSM-009d.  Apollo destinations sites on the moon were previously tagged with a Luna mission and with the Ranger Spacecraft missions, with one remaining in lunar orbit.  This joint Russia/US mission know as the Cold War was to bring an end to the visitors from the Moon and  the cold vacuum of space and also to their occupying locations on Earth, the deep sea and Antarctica.  The problem was that they understood early on that any biological from Earth could only remain alert to 10 Earth radii.  All animals and humans sent into space remained unconsious passed the 10 Earth Radii.  Biological conscience is severed passed this distance.  After the payloads were remotely dropped on the ETs, with  command modules, etc., the next stage of the Cold War officially had begun with a strike back.  Most of the footage was chopped from probes, CSMs, and Russian footage and created on sound stage.   4dlfi4

Did your University of Youtube sources explain why Earth organisms lost consciousness (I assume that they didn't just lose conscience and become sociopaths) at 10 Earth radii into space? It sounds like you believe there is some mystic connect with Earth that breaks at that distance?

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2017, 09:25:26 PM »
Makes me think of Vernor Vinge's "Deep" novels -- idea there was physics changes depending on your distance from the Galactic Core. Earth is in a zone where thoughts are slow and FTL doesn't work. Go into the unthinking depths and even that stops. But head rimwards? That's when things start getting odd.

Thinking as a writer, what defines this loss of consciousness? Do they sleep? Do they lose a sense of self? Do they cross that difficult-to-define transition between intelligence and instinct? Does this only act on "biologicals" and thus would an AI be immune? (It is strongly hinted that at least computing is possible because it would be very hard to pull off all this radio trickery without).

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2017, 01:59:17 PM »
Anyone got a clue what that outburst was about?

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2017, 04:20:41 PM »
Anyone got a clue what that outburst was about?

By the absence of clarity in the post, I'd say it's about drugs and their effects on people.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2017, 06:32:40 AM »
The cat strolled across the keyboard again?
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2017, 04:16:36 PM »
Hi folks. Long-term lurker here, first-time poster. :)

It seems to me that the 'moonbounce' claim betrays the childish misconception that the Apollo spacecraft were somehow fired straight at the moon during TLI. Even leaving aside the finer details of orbital mechanics, the average person in the street would surely understand that the spacecraft had to be aimed at the place where the moon was going to be three days after launch rather than its position at the time of TLI.
I've been playing Super Mario Odyssey. Straight up to the Moon is exactly how they get there. Also, the balloon sparkles.
Moonbounce simply wouldn't be reliable enough to produce the claimed effect consistently, with the correct time delay, over the course of many days. It needs ideal conditions to work, and the person with whom you are having the discussion needs to explain exactly how it would work. How, for example, would a conversation supposedly being held in the continental US be bounced to the moon and received in Australia, or Madrid?

Being in LEO would also require comms stations to be changed every 10-15 minutes, not the several hours they actually were (check the difference in the transcripts between Apollo 7 and 9 compared with the lunar missions).

Being in LEO would also stop them from taking images, or broadcasting live TV, of the entire Earth - just not possible.

This kind of handwaving is usually regarded as sufficient by hoax proponents, but unfortunately they need to explain it properly, not just drop the mic and think they're done.
It's obvious what happened. NASA sent astronauts ahead of time to the Moon in secret to set up precisely aligned retroreflectors.

Offline inconceivable

• Venus
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2017, 09:58:32 AM »
10 Earth Radii is the Veil Of Mystery.   That is why biologicals will never get to the Moon or Mars.  When the Annunaki left they made sure humans were bound to Earth.   a84-4

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2017, 10:10:06 AM »
10 Earth Radii is the Veil Of Mystery.   That is why biologicals will never get to the Moon or Mars.  When the Annunaki left they made sure humans were bound to Earth.   a84-4
You might need to change your name from "inconceivable" to "incoherent".

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2017, 02:56:28 PM »

Definitely a Centurion man.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »

Not that it makes much difference as this post is only a little bit more coherent, but pray tell where did you get this? 
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 01:07:08 PM »
I'm sure the Annunaki will be pleased by the results of their efforts when our self-replicating robot swarms reach their star.