Author Topic: Apollo 17 Visor Reflection  (Read 10797 times)

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: Apollo 17 Visor Reflection
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 05:06:09 PM »
Wasn't it Huncgbacked that came up with the cracker that the Buzz and Neil were wearing breathing masks as the interior shots were filmed underwater? All because he thought that the movements of objects in the cabin were "wrong". It takes a special* sort of mind to do those types of mental gymnastics.

*"Special" as in not firing on all cylinders. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. A few slices short of a full loaf. Not capable of emptying pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 03:18:09 AM »
lol oh my lord. fair enough i didnt realise i had found a nut job. even to my inexperienced mind he seems to be very wrong on some basic things.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 08:14:03 AM »
lol oh my lord. fair enough i didnt realise i had found a nut job. even to my inexperienced mind he seems to be very wrong on some basic things.

And he is an engineer as well at least that is what his diploma indicates.

EDIT:
His diploma is still on the internet.

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/xpascal/Diplomes/DiplomeOriginal.jpg
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:23:37 AM by bknight »
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »

EDIT:

Well, he may have been an engineer once. You only have to look at people like Anders Bjorkmann (Heiwa), Dr. Patrick Tekeli (fattydash/Dr. Socks/a thousand other sock puppet accounts) or Neil Baker to see how physical or mental illness can turn someone into a hoax nut.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »

EDIT:

Well, he may have been an engineer once. You only have to look at people like Anders Bjorkmann (Heiwa), Dr. Patrick Tekeli (fattydash/Dr. Socks/a thousand other sock puppet accounts) or Neil Baker to see how physical or mental illness can turn someone into a hoax nut.
I agree 100% being an engineer myself, it pains me to consider Pascal Xavier and Neil Baker engineers.  I don't know about Bjorkmann, isn't he a ship wreck analyzer? Patrick is a medical doctor from memory so he could conceivably be forgiven for not know engineering matters, but not for being a dumbass.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan