Author Topic: Apollo 15 digging a trench...  (Read 5437 times)

Offline astronaut23

• Mercury
Apollo 15 digging a trench...
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »
Just came across this little gem on youtube.   ;D

Love how this video shows the reaction of digging dirt in weak 1/6 gravity and with no air resistance.   Expecially starting around the 4:00 mark in this video you can see the reaction of the dirt being scooped out.   LOL...I'd like to see any hoaxers explain this piece of footage.   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:37:58 PM by astronaut23 »

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
Re: Apollo 15 digging a trench...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:44:49 AM »
I was watching that when the g/f came over to see what I was doing.

"Why are you watching a video of a trench being dug?" she said.

"They're on the moon." I replied.

She walked away shaking her head.

;D
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 10:58:13 AM »
How do they  do it, astronaut23? With the aid of a really long river, commonly associated with Egypt.

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 04:22:35 PM »
Love how this video shows the reaction of digging dirt in weak 1/6 gravity and with no air resistance.   Expecially starting around the 4:00 mark in this video you can see the reaction of the dirt being scooped out.   LOL...I'd like to see any hoaxers explain this piece of footage.
They usually just claim it's shown in slow motion.  Which wouldn't work, of course, but that's the "party line".
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 06:37:41 AM »
They usually just claim it's shown in slow motion.  Which wouldn't work, of course, but that's the "party line".
Interesting choice of expression since the very last thing they want to be seen doing is citing anyone's "party line". They're the elite, the ones who can see through it all. We're supposed to be the ones who just blindly swallow and believe everything the "gub'mnt" feeds us, remember?

Of course the fact is that the vast majority of these people are incapable of a single original thought, which is why they all just parrot the same old long-squashed claims. Very few even try to create their own, which is why hunchbacked fascinates me.

He doesn't seem to be very active lately.

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 06:39:04 PM »

Interesting choice of expression since the very last thing they want to be seen doing is citing anyone's "party line". They're the elite, the ones who can see through it all. We're supposed to be the ones who just blindly swallow and believe everything the "gub'mnt" feeds us, remember?

Not unlike the 60s, when we young rebels displayed our non-conformity by dressing alike.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz