Author Topic: Chemtrails. The reality.  (Read 89179 times)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Chemtrails. The reality.
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »
Jason, they are legitimately hidng under  geoengineering.

At the cost of it actually working?

Actually, I have a question.  Who is "they"?  Since contrails are a known phenomenon going back to at least the 1940s, and since they are seen all over the world, has the "chemtrail" thing been going on that long, or are they using a basic principle of science to cover up their hugely inefficient spraying?  Why don't they do crop dusting from that altitude, while they're at it?

Okay, that's a series of questions, and I have a bunch more in the "basic logic" category.  Not, for reasons based on past experience, that I think they're going to get answered or even make our new friend think a little.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2012, 03:25:21 PM »
Jason, they are legitimately hidng under  geoengineering. Isn`t it interesting, geoengineering is real, but chemtrails aren`t? Isn`t that funny.

No, it's sense. The spraying of things in the upper atmosphere in geoengineering requires that those things stay in the upper atmosphere to work. you are talking about something reaching the ground. I will say again, how do you control something tens of thousands of feet up in terms of its reaching the ground?

Maybe you should check yourself more about Welsbach materials by Hughes Aircraft. Don`t be shy, check out the patent number 5003186., march 26, 1991. Appl. no. 513-145.

Again, referring to seeding the upper reaches of the atmosphere.

Did you notice in the last video, how the so called contrails were not sprayed in a way that they would go off the sun, but almost all of them were sprayed so that they went over the sun.

In a wide area of sky with heavy aircraft traffic, what did you expect? Several of those trails miss the sun entirely.

It is also funny, how eagerly you argue about chemtrails, but are afraid to talk about 9/11 by simply stating your beliefs.

I am not afraid to talk about 9/11 if you bring specifics to the discussion. You didn't. You proposed a false dilemma as if the answer would somehow be indicative of our reasoning skills. That is NOT a discussion, and it was NOT relevant to the topic in that thread.

Is that WTC7  implosion symmetry

Is a falling building not expected to do so symmetircally then? Or is that just a 'common sense' observation?

is it Global Hawk RQ4a that hit the Pentagon that seems  an uncomfortable topic?

Provide your evidence for that claim and I'll discuss it glady.

Also, when Ted Gunderson mentioned large unmarked airplanes in Nebraska, it even didn`t seem of any interest to you.

It's not. Many planes do not carry huge markings visible from the ground. Many planes are unmarked because they are test articles. I want more than just someone saying he saw unmarked planes. i want to know exactly how 'unmarked' they were.

I am guessing.

Guessing is irrelevant and adds nothing to the discussion. If you are guessing that simply means you have no evidence.

Here is Leigh, Lancaster, England. Maybe we should talk to people so they could report their contrail experiences in 90ies?

The 90s? I've been watching contrails cross the sky since the 80s. I would no doubt have noticed them earlier except for the small detail that I wasn't born any earlier. I've been noticing aircraft trails in the sky since I was old enough to look up and go 'what's that mummy?' People have been seeing contrails since the days of powered flight. It was often reported as a problem for bombers in World War II, since it produced a nice neat trail for the enemy aircraft to follow.

Now since we have already established that contrails are normal, and you seem to think we wouldn't be able to tell a chemtrail from a contrail, we come back once again to your astounding lack of evidence that chemtrails even exist. Inferences are not evidence.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »
The target of protection is the populated area, the adversary is the sun. What is so hard to understand?

Why they would go to all that effort with so many aircraft to achieve that which could be done much more efficiently. A criss-cross pattern of thin lines does not an effective shadow cast. Seeding the air to generate clouds does.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2012, 03:49:02 PM »
Did you notice in the last video, how the so called contrails were not sprayed in a way that they would go off the sun, but almost all of them were sprayed so that they went over the sun. If that is a coincidence ,  I will post more of such coincidences.

Kindly cut to the heart of the matter and tell us what the characteristics of chemtrials are and how those characteristic have been determined.

It is also funny, how eagerly you argue about chemtrails, but are afraid to talk about 9/11 by simply stating your beliefs.

You continued application of this test, as if it mattered, is further painting you as yet just another internet crank. Is that where you really want to be?  Perhaps we are simply not as conspiratorially aware as you are!
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
Do you realize that contrails dissipate, but chemtrails persist, here is a chart of how contrails of airplanes should dissipate and in what period of time-
In the tables presented, d is the dimension of the ice crystal along
one side of the cube, T is the temperature of the ambient air where
the contrail forms (.e.g, 35000ft. MSL), and P is the solar radiation
in Watts/sq. m. t is the length of time that it requires for the
contrail, or ice crystal to dissipate (i.e., transform from ice to
water vapor).

d(microns) T(deg. C.) P(watts/sq. m) t(sec)

1 -50 600 1
10 -50 600 8
30 -50 600 25
50 -50 600 42
100 -50 600 83

1 -40 400 1
10 -40 400 12
30 -40 400 35
50 -40 400 58
100 -40 400 115

1 -30 700 1
10 -30 700 6
30 -30 700 18
50 -30 700 33
100 -30 700 60

Odd, isn`t it?
  Chemical spraying goes back  to at least to Viet Nam era , might be even earlier, I haven`t researched the origin dates. As to why are they not spraying crops from such high altitudes- because they would miss the field and dust unnecessary areas. The area of city or town is not  a definite line, while a corn field is definite. And besides the chemtrail sprayers are hiding under geoengineering, remember? meaning they are fighting the sun. And whatever would make the particles linger longer in air, is supposedly fighting the global warming, or the `warming of the globes` as they said it in G. W. Bush parody. As there are not that many airplanes that could fly higher and carry load, the average altitude that a jet airplane reaches are the standard 10 km. Of course , it could be 12km as well, but you see the point.
Chew, why would I need to provide evidence that disproves chemtrails, if I am convinced in exactly the opposite? It is like you would ask me to provide information why is Mittens Romney a viable candidate for presidency?
 Here is Dallas.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 PM »
here is a chart of how contrails of airplanes should dissipate and in what period of time-

Now show that contrails are made up of ice crystals of that size rather than larger ones or water vapour, and that the values presented actually have any relevance. I have seen lingering contrails for a very great many years. They depend on the conditions in the upper atmosphere.

The area of city or town is not  a definite line

Definite enough that it would still be missed by high altitude spraying.

Now provide actual evidence that these are not contrails.

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »
`Again, referring to seeding the upper reaches of the atmosphere.` Well, that is what the geoengineering is about. The upper limit of atmosphere is about 80 miles. What airplanes do you expect to fly there and  spray chemicals? X-15? Ha ha!
The airplanes use troposhere, and high altitude jets use stratosphere. If the values given seem irrelevant to you, you go and research and prove their irrelevance. Didn`t I mister  parrot already show you what are the dissipation periods of contrails under various circumsatnces ?
here is antoher chemtrail video in city of Antonio Gaudi. Try to observe them carefully.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »
Do you realize that contrails dissipate, but chemtrails persist, here is a chart of how contrails of airplanes should dissipate and in what period of time-

Cut and paste from a conspiracy web site is not proof or even evidence.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:01:03 PM by Echnaton »

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2012, 05:00:22 PM »
If the values given seem irrelevant to you, you go and research and prove their irrelevance.

The burden of proof is on you, advancedboy, whether you accept it or not.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2012, 05:12:27 PM »
If the values given seem irrelevant to you, you go and research and prove their irrelevance.

No, it is your job to prove their relevance. The burden of proof is not on me.

Didn`t I mister  parrot already show you what are the dissipation periods of contrails under various circumsatnces ?

No, you posted a list of figures and failed utterly to connect them with any actual contrail conditions. The time in which an ice crystal disperses is not the same as proving that contrails should disperse.

Offline scooter

• Venus
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2012, 05:45:58 PM »
Question for advancedboy.

Why is the mountain west of the US so neglected in this geoengineering effort? We very rarely get contrails/chemtrails. Don't we matter? There are plenty of big cities out here, but hardly ever get the trails? Why not?? The planes are still there, just little to no contrails.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »
No. In fact it is the physics of the situation that makes it so utterly absurd. You are proposing that a chemical is sprayed out that forms a lingering trail in the upper atmosphere. Now as long as that trail is visible the contents of it are still in the upper atmosphere. Since air currents vary greatly with altitude, the dispersion and movement of the contents of that trail would carry it many miles from the location you see it over, and the dispersion would be so great that practically none of it would actually ever reach the ground, and what did would be so scanty you'd never notice it, let alone pick it up in blood tests.

Just caught this thread, and have been beaten to the punch.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »
Notice how the chemtrails have a pattern always going towards the sun, meaning the spraying is done following the wind patterns.
All I see is contrails being carried by the prevailing winds.  What does the sun have to do with it?  What do you even mean by "a pattern always going toward the sun?"  I'm not disputing your claim, because I don't even understand what it is.
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2012, 07:05:56 PM »
Did you notice in the last video, how the so called contrails were not sprayed in a way that they would go off the sun, but almost all of them were sprayed so that they went over the sun.
There is apparently a language barrier issue here.  Please clarify what exactly you mean by "off the sun" and "over the sun."
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2012, 01:58:43 AM »
`Why is the mountain west of the US so neglected in this geoengineering effort? We very rarely get contrails/chemtrails. Don't we matter? There are plenty of big cities out here, but hardly ever get the trails? Why not?? The planes are still there, just little to no contrails.`--What is your proof that they are not spraying there? What geographical area is `mountain west of the US? ` Are you joking?
Data Cable, don`t pretend that you don`t understand what I mean by `chemtrail going towards the sun. Of course, I didn`t mean literally going towards the sun. Visually in the vdeo, all the chemtrails pass the sun, meaning they don`t spray in such  awaythat the chemtrail would be already past the sun ang being blown further away. It always was sprayed on the right side of the video, while the sun was located in the left corner.
Here is a video, where you can clearly see 2 airplanes, one of them is spraying, one of thm isn`t. It will be very hard to assume that they fly at different altitudes as well. And it will be hard to convince me tha both of them are not jet airplanes.

France: