Author Topic: Shenzhou 7?  (Read 152045 times)

Offline Laurel

• Earth
Re: Shenzhou 7?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 05:50:01 PM »
Couldn't a real flight have accomplished the same goals? Why was it impossible to fly real missions?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 05:52:16 PM »
Couldn't a real flight have accomplished the same goals? Why was it impossible to fly real missions?

As in "why was it impossible for China"? Like I said, I really don't know, and since I don't, I won't claim to. I plan to take an intellectually honest approach to this. That's how science works. It's my personal hypothesis that maybe they didn't have man-rated spacecraft that had sufficient life support to keep a man alive or they weren't confident with putting a man in orbit. But that's only an educated guess and because of China's secrecy, it's hard to find evidence to back that. The closest thing I can do is try to show that the missions themselves were faked based on the videos and photos provided.
"It looks better now, Al. What change did you make?"
"I just hit it on the top with my hammer."

-Mission Control and Alan Bean on Apollo 12 after the TV camera failed.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 06:56:14 PM »
So it seems that everyone here has simply just stopped responding...
Anyway, someone brought up Shenzhou 7 in another thread, when if you really want to discuss it, it should be here.
I have provided a lot of evidence and some theory that it really would not have been hard for Shenzhou to be faked.
Nobody here has really offered sufficient evidence otherwise.

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
I plan to refute that in my neighborhood swimming pool with a miniature flag this summer. As long as my friend's GoPro is up and working again, I should be able to get some footage of that and see.

Vincent, what are the characteristics of the flag used by the taikonaut in the video? Do you know what fabric, dye and construction methods where used to make it? These are important factors - if the results of your "test" are to have any meaning the flag you use MUST replicate the properties of the chinese flag. The same thing applies to the "water" the sequence was filmed in - any impurities present may affect the flag movement.

I assume you have all these things, as otherwise it would make your "experiment" worthless. Would you mind sharing with us this information, and how you came by it, please? 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:06:17 PM by Inanimate Carbon Rod »
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
I hope Shenzhou 9 isn't being faked too. I like it when countries put their first woman in space.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »
You know, this kind of argument is exactly the sort of thing that doubtless happened in the Soviet Union during Apollo.  The fact that it's only one person on a message board is, to me, the best indicator that it was real.  You think NASA wouldn't have been full of people who would have noticed?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 07:07:31 PM »
I hope Shenzhou 9 isn't being faked too. I like it when countries put their first woman in space.

Maybe they faked the woman as well. I wouldn't put it past those godless commies.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »
Vincent, what are the characteristics of the flag used by the taikonaut in the video? Do you know what fabric, dye and construction methods where used to make it? These are important factors - if the results of your "test" are to have any meaning the flag you use MUST replicate the properties of the chinese flag. The same thing applies to the "water" the sequence was filmed in - any impurities present may affect the flag movement.

Haha. That's NOT how it works... There's no proof to suggest that the flag in the video was the one China said they took. If a FLAG moves underwater like that, that is all the proof you need that a flag can move underwater.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »
You know, this kind of argument is exactly the sort of thing that doubtless happened in the Soviet Union during Apollo.  The fact that it's only one person on a message board is, to me, the best indicator that it was real.  You think NASA wouldn't have been full of people who would have noticed?

I'm sure a lot of people noticed. But why are they going to risk their career by going public with it? Most people these days don't want proof... They just blindly accept the word of any country that claims they sent man into space. Even if a NASA scientist provided his evidence, people like the ones here would just call them crazy, discount their credentials and then try to "black list" that person.
Besides, I already have a credentialed optics professional on my side who Neil Armstrong himself even praised.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2012, 07:17:52 PM »
Who's the expert?
Bruce Springsteen

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 07:19:58 PM »
Besides, I already have a credentialed optics professional on my side who Neil Armstrong himself even praised.

Please can you provide citations to support this? Also proof that Armstrong praised them would be helpful.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2012, 07:21:22 PM »
Who's the expert?

At their personal request, they have said they don't want to "go public". This is much like the situation I was talking about with other NASA scientists.
Here is their message:
Without a signature or address to keep anonymity.

You know me -- defender of Apollo Was Real. I don't think that I will ever bring myself to publicly admit it, but this Shenzhou 7 video is fake. There are two blatantly obvious reasons which one can see in the video.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 07:22:35 PM »
--EDIT--
I deleted this message not to delete what I said, but because I realized it might be fairly obvious who I'm talking about and I REALLY don't want to give away any identities without permission.
I will PM the video of Neil only on request.

--EDITED to change a word from protect to delete--
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:27:05 PM by VincentMcConnell »

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
Funny, many Apollo conspiracy theorists do the exact same thing. An expert agrees with them, but we'll just have to take their word for it because the expert wants to remain anonymous and there's no way to verify the claim.
Bruce Springsteen

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2012, 07:30:05 PM »
Funny, many Apollo conspiracy theorists do the exact same thing. An expert agrees with them, but we'll just have to take their word for it because the expert wants to remain anonymous and there's no way to verify the claim.

Yes, but I really can screen the image and block the username. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about. People don't want to go public because they fear it will make them look bad.
The fact is, the optics professional DID indeed message me. If you really choose not to believe that, you don't have to take that word. Regardless, the evidence suggests that spacewalk is fake. I haven't seen a shred of evidence to convince me it was real. In fact, nobody here has offered any evidence but me, either!