Author Topic: This should settle it one way or the other...  (Read 6883 times)

Offline HeadLikeARock

• Venus
Re: This should settle it one way or the other...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 05:25:48 AM »
It once again reminds me of that old fraud, Jack White. He said words to the effect of:

'I am open to any evidence that proves I am wrong, however since the landings were faked, any evidence that says otherwise must itself be faked and can therefore be dismissed'.

I kinda miss Jack and his twisted logic. The Education Forum just isn't the same as the "good old days"!

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 07:32:22 AM »
For us it will be good to view the sites albeit from a distance.  Personally I would suggest a trip to A12 and then examine Surveyor 3 which is not in the exclusion zone and it has been there for 3 more years than any of the Apollo landings.

I've written to them suggesting A15 would be better. Mount Hadley, Apennine Mountains, Hadley Rille, a 3 day J class mission with assorted accoutrement including lunar rover to investigate.

Have you heard back from them?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:12 PM »
It once again reminds me of that old fraud, Jack White. He said words to the effect of:

'I am open to any evidence that proves I am wrong, however since the landings were faked, any evidence that says otherwise must itself be faked and can therefore be dismissed'.

I kinda miss Jack and his twisted logic. The Education Forum just isn't the same as the "good old days"!

Yeah, he was so incompetent he was a very easy target. Then Fetzer tried his luck and he was just as bad. No-one to play with anymore....

(Well, I could wade into the JFK area but I don't know enough about the subject to be able to argue any point effectively)

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 03:58:46 AM »
Yep. Remember:

They cried for evidence and when it was given, they cried "FAKE!".

"Where are the images?" they cried, and when it was given, they cried "FAKE!".

He sounds a very articulate woo woo.