Author Topic: Useful reference links  (Read 18071 times)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
Re: Useful reference links
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »
Burn!

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 12:43:09 PM »
134-0 so far.  rocky/FatFreddy88 came on and started whining about how "the viewers" needed to see the evidence... of course, he had already implicitly claimed they had seen the evidence they neeeded to "see through" the hoax.  That's not moving the goalposts; that's turning them inside out.  And, of course, he started whining about sock-puppets,... but someone pointed out there's nothing stopping sock-puppets from voting for him.  But he's too lazy, or something, to even vote for himself.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
Well, since the poll specifically says "do you agree with him?" it could be that he isn't voting because his own opinion isn't relevant.  Of course, that's the most positive slant I can give it.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 03:42:47 PM »
Hey, I told him to vote for himself and explicitly stated that I voted as a "regular participant"... but let's take my vote out; that knocks it down to only 157-0.

(Edit: fixed pronoun)