Author Topic: Response from "American Scientist" editor  (Read 10684 times)

Offline AstroBrant

• Mars
  • Yes, we did.
Re: Response from "American Scientist" editor
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 09:51:19 AM »
How much work is Jarah really doing to hunt down all these errors?  They are typically rare, so it must take some time to find one that is significant enough that it can be force fit into his claims. His passion for anomaly hunting is just amazing.

My thoughts exactly. On this particular one you may have noticed that the article was from the September-October issue. How could he have found that tiny little thing in just a couple of weeks?  :o

One also has to wonder, as he mines for quotes, what huge amounts of material which utterly contradict his position he must pore over. In his six videos of 32 questions to me, he must have dug out at least 50 quotes to "challenge" me, (and other "propagandists"), with. I imagine him as an actual miner: "I had to cart off over 5 tons of gold, silver, rubies, sapphires, and diamonds just to find this one-ounce chunk of granite."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:55:17 AM by AstroBrant »
May your skies be clear and your thinking even clearer.
(Youtube: astrobrant2)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 10:21:46 AM »
Is this discussion taking place on Jarrahs youtube video "Radioactive Anomaly III" as I can't see any current conversations streams. But then again Jarrah did block me some years ago after just one comment. He put the comment "Look at all these trolls and shills voting down my video!" I just replied, "Have you considered that your video could be wrong?"... BLOCKED. :)

He has since stated that he blocked me in response to a Hitler parody video that I made, with Jarrah cast in the lead role. Well considering there was a year between the two events, not likely Jarrah.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline AstroBrant

• Mars
  • Yes, we did.
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
Is this discussion taking place on Jarrahs youtube video "Radioactive Anomaly III" as I can't see any current conversations streams.

No, it's on a recent video made by NVIDIA, using their real-time global illumination program to show why Buzz is lit up on the ladder. I couldn't see the thread with my Astrobrant2 account, but I could see it with Debunx. I've commented there. The thread has become very long. I think you'l enjoy the video.
May your skies be clear and your thinking even clearer.
(Youtube: astrobrant2)